Allowed- Chapter 16

Starts

Riddhima: Can I get back to my work? (hesitant)

Vansh: Fashion Designing?

Riddhima: Yea can I?

Vansh: Who stopped you?

Kabir: Exactly....our family is open-minded. No one would stop you from working. (smiling)

Riddhima: I thought that maybe mom might have some problems.

Vansh: I don't think she would otherwise she wouldn't have let Di to work as well right? Don't worry, you can go back to your work whenever you feel like.

Riddhima: Really!! Thank you so much!! (excitement)

Riddhima got extremely excited when she heard Vansh's response and hugged him tight. Vansh stood there frozen while Kabir chuckled seeing them. Riddhima realizing what she did, got back and murmured a "Sorry" and went to the bag where she removed the breakfast for them. She made sure to not give Kabir's breakfast to Vansh and separated both. She laid it on the table and was about to leave.

Vansh: Thanks for bringing the breakfast! (smiled)

Riddhima: You're welcome!

Vansh: But next time when you want to enter the office, just arrive from the main door no need to climb the window. (he chuckled while she pouted)

Kabir: (laughing) Monkey Bhabhi!

Riddhima: Cartoon! (hit him on the head)

Vansh: Firstly you could have injured yourself and second you're my wife! (commanding tone)

Riddhima: Then tell that receptionist of yours! (anger) anyway I'm leaving, have your breakfast.

Kabir: Will you go down the ladder again? (laughing)

Riddhima and Vansh glared at him and he stopped laughing. Riddhima thought about the breakfast and laughed inside at the consequences Kabir would face. Bidding them adieu, she left through the door and went downstairs using the lift. All the staff stared at her while she felt awkward. She passed the receptionist and smiled forcefully

Riddhima: I've given the bomb to your boss. He must be eating it right, be prepared for a blow up.

Rec: Ma'am you!

Riddhima: Bye!

Riddhima chuckled and left the premises, sitting in the car. The driver drove off while Vansh took a glance at her from his cabin. He returned back to the table and they both started their breakfast but just then Kabir stopped

Kabir: No! I'm not eating this!

Vansh: Why? Stop fussing around

Kabir: Bhabhi has made this, I don't trust her after all I have done. (pouting)

Vansh: Come on it's the same thing I've got too!

Kabir: Hmm so let's do one thing, it's the same right then you take mine and I take yours. Is that fine?

Vansh: Uhh whatever. Now pass...I'm hungry!

Kabir: All these day before Bhabhi came you hardly ate breakfast and now she changed you already! Wow!! (chuckling)

Vansh: Kabir better pass it to me otherwise have it yourself.

Kabir passed his tiffin to Vansh and they both started. Kabir took a sip of the coffee slowly as if he suspected it to be mixed with poison. He smiled when it was fine and looked to Vansh who took a sip and spit out the coffee, making a face.

Kabir: See I told you....there must have been something wrong! (proud to find himself right)

Vansh: Yuck!!! What the hell is this! (annoyed)

Vansh made faces and to cool the disgusting taste in his mouth his took a bite of the pancake thinking it will bring sweetness in place of the bitter however it made him almost puke. He hardly managed to swallow the piece he ate and instantly went into the washroom to throw up. Kabir looked at him and back to his plate, deciding not to have anything.

Vansh came out of the washroom making a weird face while Kabir laughed.

Vansh: That breakfast was meant for you and not me! So just imagine you in place of me!

Kabir: Bhai thank you for saving me! I told Bhabhi must have done something to my food. (scared) I can't ever eat her food.

Vansh: I wish I hadn't listened to you! Anyway go and get the details of the delegates we're supposed to meet online.

Kabir: Okay Bhai.

Vansh drunk lots of water to get rid of the horrible taste but it couldn't leave his taste buds. His entire day in the office was surely going to go bad. Meanwhile Riddhima decided to stop at a café so she could have her stomach filled. Getting down the car she went to the café and ordered for waffle sandwich with a cappuccino. She settled on one of the tables and waited for order to come where she noticed two people, quite familiar to her eyes standing at the corner next to the café entrance.

She widened her eyes when she saw them slowly turn around. She rubbed her eyes to confirm what she saw but was interrupted by the waited who arrived with the order. She maintain her focus on them till they stood there and she quickly wrapped up with her food. She payed and when she turned and ran to look for them, they had gone. She stamped her foot on the ground, irritated.

In confusion, she went again home where she met Anupriya sitting in the living room reading the magazine.

Anu: Riddhima, it's good you're back, I wanted to talk to you. Come sit.

Riddhima: Yea sure mom, even I wanted to talk to you.

Anu: I wanted to ask you, from when are you joining back to work? (smiling)

Riddhima: Work! (excited) You know?

Anu: I had guessed in the morning that you might be worried about work and all. But let me tell you, you don't have to worry about all that, even I'm working right! So why would I stop you?

Riddhima: thank you so much mom!

Anu: In fact I would love seeing you success and flood the newspapers and tv with your designs and achievements. I'll be the proudest.

Riddhima: (emotional) Thank you so much mom! Love you! (hugging her)

Anu: And another thing, it's your first rasoi today, okay so I want you to make something sweet.

Riddhima: Okay mom, I'll go make

Anu: Not now, in the evening, with Vansh. (smiling) Anyway what were you going to say?

Riddhima: Oh nothing mom, it was about work. (smiling) By the way where's Ishani di?

Anu: She had gone for a shoot, she should be returning back. Have some work?

Riddhima: Umm no, it's fine.

Riddhima and Anupriya talked for some time and then later went into their own rooms for their respective work. Riddhima however was in deep thoughts of the sight she saw outside the café. She spent the rest of the time in her room finishing her digital designs on the laptop, and once she was done she went towards Anupriya's room so that they could discuss about lunch.

As she was about to push the door to Anupriya's room, she felt a hand covering her mouth and she was picked up. She tried struggling out of the person's hold but it was too strong for her.

Precap:

First Rasoi

Hope you all liked it. Please do support and vote and I'll bring the next chapter after 30+ votes

~Parita