First Rasoi-chapter 17

starts

As she was about to push the door to Anupriya's room, she felt a hand covering her mouth and she was picked up. She tried struggling out of the person's hold but it was too strong for her. The person dragged her to a room that she didn't recognize at first but later did; her room, her and Vansh's room.

She felt the hand loosen on her mouth and she taking an opportunity bit the hand harshly. As the hand was taken aback she turned back to only see Vansh wincing in pain. He kept shaking his hand and saw the red teeth marks that were imprinted on his hand. She looked at him shocked but then apologetic for her deed.

Riddhima: Vansh!! I'm so sorry I never knew it was...was you! Is it really paining? (looking at his hand)

Vansh: (wincing) Did you have to bite?

Riddhima: Then what did you expect me to do....just go with the flow and let some random person to kidnap me! (she snapped)

Vansh: Oh come on...which random person has the guts to enter VR mansion! (VR tone)

Riddhima: (rolling her eyes) Why did you have to kidnap me like this to only bring me into our room?

Vansh: Because you're stubborn, you wouldn't have come with me so easily! Any way what was that you did!

Riddhima: (confused) What?

Vansh: Don't act as you don't know! Breakfast!

Riddhima: Breakfast....Kabir! (laughing) did he enjoy?

Vansh: Not he but I very much did! I had his breakfast!

Riddhima: (frowned) Why? It was for him, why did you have to spoil all the fun. If you wanted to have more breakfast you could have ordered but why did you have his?

Vansh: He didn't trust you so he handed his breakfast over to me as a result I was the one who suffered!

Riddhima: Oh! Next time don't have it. Simple (smiling)

Vansh sighed while she passed a quick smiled. She was about to leave when something clicked in her mind and she turned to ask.

Riddhima: Why are you home so early?

Vansh: (Vihaan style) I guess I couldn't stay away from you (wink)

Riddhima: Oh come on!

Vansh chuckled while she left towards Anupriya. They both headed toward the kitchen to help make some lunch while the servants prepared the rest. They laughed and talked with each other when Kabir interrupted.

Kabir: Hi Riddz Bhabhi! The breakfast you sent was delicious! (sarcasm) Vansh Bhai enjoyed the most! (giggling)

Riddhima: (glaring at him) Right next time it'll be enjoyable for you too! (smirking)

Anu: Riddhima what did you make that he's praising you so much?

Kabir: (laughing) nothing much some weird but amazing pancakes and some hot and different coffee!

Anu: What's wrong with your descriptions?

Riddhima: Nothing mom, anyway lets serve the lunch.

They both served lunch and Vansh joined them three. After having a pleasing meal, Anupriya went to bed for a short afternoon nap, while Kabir and Vansh went to their study for some work. Riddhima kept thinking about what she saw, she needed to be clear of what she saw outside the café.

After a few hours, Riddhima went downstairs to have some water where she saw Ishani entering in the house. She went up to her and was about to talk when Vansh interrupted.

Vansh: Di how was your shoot?

Ishani: It was great....had a great experience. You're home today? So early?

Vansh: Yea di, thought of wrapping up with the work from home today.

Ishani: Nice, by the way Bhabhi, you wanted to speak to me.

Riddhima: Yea I actually (interrupted by Anu)

Anupriya: It's good you all are here. It's time for the ritual! (excited)

Vansh: Which one now? '

Anu: Riddhima's first rasoi! That you both have to do together. (smiling)

Vansh: What! (shocked) But

Anu: Not a word, go to the kitchen and prepare something sweet.

Riddhima and Vansh without saying another word headed for the kitchen. Riddhima stood near the counter and stared at Vansh who was looking around as if he had seen some ghost.

Riddhima: why are you looking around like that? (wondering)

Vansh: Too many things in here! Gosh! (shrugging)

Riddhima: Seriously...what do you want to make?

Vansh: There's lots of options for sweet dishes; cheesecake, tiramisu, chocolate mousse and many more!

Riddhima: This isn't a restaurant! We're supposed to make it...in fact only me. I'm sure you know nothing here! Meethi bhaat?

Vansh: What's that? (confused)

Riddhima: somewhat like kheer but easier to make.

Vansh: Cool then!

Riddhima went towards the kitchen when Vansh blocked the way while glancing around the kitchen. She sighed and tried passing him however he kept moving. Riddhima face palmed herself and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around to face her and she raised her eyebrows. He did the same not understanding what she meant.

Riddhima: Move! I need to get the milk from the fridge! (annoyed)

Vansh: Oh!

He moved aside and she opened the fridge, taking the jar of milk. She went to the cupboards where the sugar was kept. She was about to get it when Vansh took it away and placed it at a higher shelf, angering her. He smirked while she got annoyed realizing he was teasing her due to her height. Vansh moved away and laughed seeing her trying to jump to get the jar of sugar, so he encircled his arms around her waist and raised her a bit so she could get it while she gasped when he touched her.

He brought her down and she turned to look at him, both lost in each other's eyes.

Precap:

Allergy

Hope you all enjoyed reading, please do  vote and I'll post the next one after 30+ votes

~Parita