Taken Home- Chapter 24

Starts

Getting the key, she along with Rihanna approached the room when another loud sound came. The room service lady looked shocked at Rihanna, while she tried hiding her embarrassment.

Ae ji O ji, loji suno ji,

Mai hoon man moji,

Karta hoon mai jo, who tum bhi karo ji,

1,2 ka 4, 4, 2 ka 1

My name is Vansh, my name is Vansh!

Hearing the sound from inside the room service lady looked at Rihanna gulping her saliva in shock. She asked her about it.

RS: Is everything fine inside? I mean someone is inside your room....that too a male?

Rihanna: Umm...yea everything is (after hearing another voice) not fine.

Dekhi lakh lakh pardesi girl
Ain't nobody like my desi girl
Dekhi lakh lakh pardesi girl
Sab toh soni saadi desi girl
Who's the hottest girl in the world?
Riddhima Shah
Riddhima Shah
Thumka lagaike she'll rock your world
Riddhima Shah
Riddhima Shah

Rihanna: She sings so bad! (murmuring) Anyway please pass the keys to me, I'll return them back.

The lady without arguing anymore handed over the keys to her and left for her job. Signing Kabir and Sejal to come, she opened the door. The trio went inside the room and stood glued to the floor, in shock. 

They saw Vansh moving while he was trying to climb the bed but was failing due to the misbalance and they turned their heads to see on top of the cupboard; Riddhima sitting with her hands in the air, singing loudly.

Riddhima noticed them and she gleefully cheered, calling them to join her in flying.

Riddhima: Rihu! (shouting) Look I'm flying, I'm a pilot! Wohooo! Let me stand and show you how smart and talented I am! (trying to stand up)

Sejal: No, Riddhu! You'll fall

Rihanna: Seju wait, Riddhu do you want your plane to crash?

Riddhima: (innocently) No

Rihanna: then remain seated!

Kabir: Interesting, very interesting. She easily listened to you and when I tell her something she's ready to attack with an answer. (frowning) She actually listened to you! Not bad!

Rihanna: There's a way you need to talk to drunk people! Otherwise keep dreaming that they'll ever listen to you.

Kabir: How do you know? (suspiciously)

Sejal: Experience is talking (giggling)

Kabir: Experience!

Rihanna: (diverting the topic) Leave all that, you go and handle your brother while we try handling this pilot here.

Kabir went to Vansh who was trying his best to get on to the bed. Stumbling all the time he couldn't step over the bed. Frowning he sat on the floor.

Riddhima: Vihaan.....come up! Otherwise you'll miss your flight!

Vansh: I'm falling off the plane, tell the plane to behave!

Riddhima: Mr Plane, look my Vihaan wants to come so let him come. Don't misbehave. Come Vihu, I've told it.

Vansh: OK!

Kabir: What ok? Bhai, sit down! How will you go up there? I agree you're tall but that doesn't mean you're spider man or superman that you'll go there flying.

Vansh: I'm a superman!

Kabir: No you're hu-MAN.

Vansh: Which superhero is a hu-MAN? (cutely)

Rihanna: no-MAN. Riddhu come down!

Riddhima: But we are playing antakshari! Come join! (calling her with her hands)

Sejal: No Riddhu, let's go, we need to go home! Come down

Riddhima and Vansh, drunk had no sense of what they were doing however Kabir, Sejal and Rihanna tried their best to convince them. At the end, Riddhima tiredly, landed her plane to the ground resulting her to come back down while Vansh acting as a superhero got back on his feet. 

Rihanna and Sejal took Riddhima while Kabir took Vansh to the car. Putting them both in the back of car, they three went in the front, squishing themselves up. Kabir took the steering while Sejal the co-driver's seat and Rihanna sandwiched in between.

Kabir: Can't you sit without moving?

Rihanna: (struggling) Oh hello you try sitting here then we see.

Kabir: Look at Sejal, she's so quiet and you....your anger is always at the tip of your nose. (mocking)

Sejal: Kabir, don't start now. She's drunk too just that she doesn't lose her senses so fast but at least now stop arguing. (explaining)

Kabir: See she's sensible, unlike you duffer!

Rihanna: Duffer me!

Rihanna in a feat of anger she hit him on his shoulder, hard and he winced in pain making a face. Kabir drove to their apartment instead of VR mansion as he'd have to do a lot of explanation. Reaching there he parked the car and looked behind to see a cute image. 

Riddhima and Vansh were cuddling each other and were in deep slumber like babies. He adoringly looked at them and clicked a picture. Rihanna on the way had slept on Sejal's shoulders while Sejal was tiredly leaning on to the window with her eyes closed, unaware about what was going on.

As he stopped the car with a jerk, Sejal woke up and saw they were back at their place. Kabir signed her and she got down, carefully putting Rihanna on the seat. Opening the back doors, Kabir and Sejal tried separating the two babies however they were tightly clinging on to each other. With a lot of force they separated them while they still murmured songs in their sleep. With a lot of difficulty they took them to their apartment and pushed them on the same bed with each other, tired of their weights.

Kabir: finally all sorted! (sighed)

Sejal: Yea, I'm never letting Riddhu go to the club again!

Kabir chuckled and plopped down on the sofa, exhausted while Sejal did the same. All of a sudden Sejal shrieked bringing Kabir out of the sleep that was slowly engulfing him.

Precap:

Hospital? Why? What!

He...art...atta..(choking)

Hope you all enjoyed reading this one. Please do vote and comment. 

Will post the next one after 40+ votes 

~Parita