Clue- chapter 29

Starts

Uma entered the room and saw Riddhima seated on the sofa, trying to dress her wound. She saw Aryan adjusting Randhir and his pillow. She was horror-struck when she saw the room all messed up. She glared at Siya who was beside her with her head hung down.

Uma: What happened? (tone with a glint of anger) What has happened here? Will anyone bother telling me?

Riddhima: Mom nothing. Don't worry (trying to be cool)

Uma: Don't worry! (mocking) Right I shouldn't worry when I see this room messed up, you hurt, Vansh in anger! Don't you guys seem it to be necessary to tell me anything? (anger) Siya you knew everything right?

Aryan: Mom don't scold Siya, we told her not to tell you anything, we didn't want to give you any stress.

Uma: Really Aryan? Knowing that you all are hiding things from me itself is stressful.

Aryan went to Uma and held her shoulders calmly, trying to calm her anger. He took her to the sofa where Riddhima was seated and placed her there while he kneeled before her. He held her hand and caressed is softly as he saw her eyes go numb and watery.

Uma: Randhir, he's fine? (teary)

Aryan: He is don't worry. We saved him at the right time. Someone came to attack but we reached on time.

Siya: Did you catch the guy?

Aryan: No he escaped.

Uma: What if the person comes again and.....(choking on her words)

Riddhima: Mom! Don't worry nothing will happen....we all are there!

Uma: first take care of yourself...how did you get hurt? (worried)

Uma took the first aid box from her hand and started the dressing on her palm. She winced a little bit as the antiseptic touched her wound but sooner it started getting cooler. Uma tied the bandage around her hands and packed up the box. Riddhima immediately hugged her and cried a little bit, trying to pour out her feelings.

Aryan: Riddhu! (worried)

Uma: Riddhima...all well?

Riddhima: (sobbing) Mom

Uma: is everything well between you and Vansh? I mean he was angry and now here you're crying? (caressing her back)

Riddhima: nothing like that! Everything will be fine right? (sobbing)

Uma: yea dear, your dad will be fine don't worry.

Siya: Di are you really crying for dad or?

Riddhima: Sorry, I am too tired so I...

Uma: Siya! (loud voice) Riddhima you don't have to say sorry for such a thing. You can and you have to let out your feelings

Riddhima: Hmm, I'll come I'm going out for some fresh air.

Riddhima stood up, wiping her tears and headed for the door when a few men dressed in white arrived inside. Aryan and the rest got alert and went near Riddhima, enquiring them about their identities.

Aryan: Who are you? What do you want? (suspicious)

Man 1: My name is Angre. Mr Vansh Rai Singhania has sent my team and I to safeguard you and your family as well as Riddhima ma'am. (stern) We are here to do our duty.

Aryan: Oh but we have our own bodyguards.

Angre: We know sir but I guess they didn't help much during the attack so we're here for a backup. I'll be behind Riddhima ma'am.