Suspicion- Chapter 27

Starts

Vansh: Then why do you hate him now?

Riddhima looked at him with tears brimming in her eyes as she remembered the night that spoilt everything.

Riddhima: Whenever I think about that night (sobbing) it shakes me to the core. Everything finished that day, the relation between my father and I and the love and trust we had. Since that day, that one thing he did makes me hate him. I never ever thought that he could do something like especially when I considered him as my hero.

Vansh: Riddhima....(emotional)

Vansh once again took her into his embrace so that she could calm down. She had gone extremely pale and weak after crying, she was devastated.

Riddhima: (crying) You know Vansh when I saw him in on the hospital bed with all the pipes attached to him, I felt a sudden pain in the heart. No matter how our relations are I can never forget that he's my dad and the relation we shared before. Vansh that day around 7 years back, I was in my room working on a project of mine. Dad came in and (sobbing) we talked like usual when he got a phone call that....

Riddhima was interrupted by a loud noise in the hospital. It went on and on. Vansh looked around and stood up a bit with Riddhima, holding her gently. He looked outside the door and saw some smoke spread outside with people rushing here and there. He looked at Riddhima who had her eyes fixed upon him.

Vansh: Seems like there's an emergency. Sounds like the fire alarm. Listen up....Riddhima we need to get outside so be careful. Hold my hand when we're outside, there are too many people moving in and out. Anyways you're too weak to do anything! (explaining her)

Riddhima: What's wrong with you huh? I'm not weak! (fierce)

Vansh: (murmuring) finally she came back to her form!

Riddhima: You hold my hand! Otherwise you might get lost in this crowd. (holding his hand tightly)

Vansh: (murmuring) VR and getting lost! (chuckling)

Riddhima: Let's go!

Riddhima pulled Vansh outside into the hustle of people rushing everywhere. Their vision was not that clear due to the fog that was created by the smoke. Paving their way out the hospital they managed to meet the rest of the family members.

Uma: Thank God you both are safe! (cupping Riddhima's face) Are you fine?

Riddhima: Yea I'm fine you all? What happened? All of a sudden a fire?

Aryan: Don't know, it happened in the nick of a time.

Vansh: And dad? (curious)

Aryan: Doctors are with all the patients inside. They'll be shifted in the safety department for some time.

They waited for the fire brigade who claimed they were stuck in traffic. In the meant time Riddhima decided to stroll for a bit around the hospital boundaries. As she walked down she looked intensely at the hospital, wondering about the sudden fire. As she was about to turn the corner, someone held her mouth and pulled her behind.

After some struggles she managed to remove the person's hand and kicked his leg. The person groaned in pain and she realized the owner of it.

Riddhima: Vansh!

Vansh: What's wrong with you......does anyone kick their husband so hard? Ouch!! (he yelled)

Riddhima: And you...what's wrong with you. Always hell bent on kidnapping me! (shouted)

Vansh: Chill! Now listen this fire was done intentionally! It was a plan! (whispering)

Riddhima: A plan! (shrieking) Who's? and why?

Vansh: Shsh! Wait a second

Vansh moved further a bit, near the corner holding Riddhima's hand. As he saw something, he pulled her slowly and showed her the scene.

Precap:

Randhir Saved?

I hope you all enjoyed reading this. Please do vote and comment. 

I apologize for being late, but I'm busy with school and studies. Thank you for being patient. 

Keep loving me and my stories as you always do. 

Next one up after  30+ votes. 

~Parita