It's a Shore Thing

Aw, I'm going to miss this story.

For the last chapter, I hope you all enjoy.

***

Mew isn't sure what he should do to ease his newly wedded husband's nerves.

"We don't have to." he says.

"But you want to." Gulf whines, "and I really do want to go swimming with you."

"So what's stopping you?"

Mew bites his lip and Gulf has to stop his brain from diving right off the deep end.

"People. I don't want people to see you naked."

"Babe, you have rented the place, how can people see me naked."

"But..."

"And who can blame them, I'm sexy." he said as he slid his hand to his husband's swimming trunks.

Gulf looks up from his chest to see that Mew's pupils are dilated and his smile is sharp. The moment their eyes meet Mew's surging forward to kiss him. Gulf moans into the rough kiss, his nerves alight with the feeling of being caressed all over. Mew's hands grip his hair and he's gasping as his other hand wraps around his length. He feels so wrong, doing this in the ocean, but he can't say he doesn't like it; the way Mew's hand support him, the way they touch his thighs and chest, the way they glide along his skin.

And then Mew's hands grip his waist and he's panting into the small space in between them.

"Gulf..."

"Please." Gulf begs as he holds onto Mew's arms to keep him floating, "I need it."

"What do you need?" Mew whispers as he pulls him closer, "Do you need me inside you? You're clearly excited to have me fuck you."

Gulf groans as he feels a slick tentacle brush by his entrance.

"Yes, please," he begs as his brain short-circuits, "but you're mine, you're my husband. Do whatever you want with me" Gulf's so hard it hurts and Mew's being all sentimental but honestly, he just wants Mew's big dick to drill him.

"Mew," Gulf pants as he tries to move his hips in enticing ways underneath the water, he's not sure if it works or not—"I really mean that, now shove your dick up me or so help me—"

Gulf's moan ends up in Mew's mouth as he kisses him again. Mew's shaft that was rubbing against his sensitive bud finally popped in, and it's only because Gulf's holding onto Mew and they're in the goddamn ocean that he didn't do anything more.

"We are technically near the shoreline." Mew reminded him.

Gulf groans, "Shoreline or not I don't care, so long as you're fucking me and don't stop."

"My, my, what a dirty mouth"—Mew smirks as he looks at his newly wedded husband—"I think I'll go ahead and make the executive decision to fill it up."

Before Gulf can blink, the one inside him underneath the water has set up a punishing pace, it's too much. It's not enough. His hands grip at Mew's shoulders as he's manhandled, as he's lost complete control of this situation, as Mew acts as his life buoy in the ocean.

He breathes through his nose as best he can as his ass is stretched beyond what he thought possible, then it hit his prostate, sending his mind into white noise. His orgasm comes swiftly, and just as soon as he's finished spurting into the waters around him, his eyes snap back open when Mew's cock comes to rub his prostate again. Thrashing a bit at the completely and overwhelming experiences, he finds his eyes locking onto lustful brown ones.

There's a feeling of heat that spreads into his stomach from below him. It's quickly followed by Mew's moans. He can do nothing else except be filled by Mew's hot cum.

Mew still cock-attached to Gulf went to the shoreline and laid Gulf to continue their tryst. He doesn't care anymore if people will see them which he doubt since he booked the place for a week in order for them to consummate their honeymoon.

Just about as Gulf's head is ready to explode to match the build-up inside the rest of his body, the tension snaps. Mew's cock thrust so fine and hits his prostate again and again. He cums harder than he's ever had before. It's compounded by the hard ridges pressing into him from Mew's monstrous cock inside him, the cum providing the slick needed for it to shove farther into him, fill him further with hot seed.

All he sees is white. All he feels is electricity prickling. All he knows is that he has the best fucking husband ever.

*** Shotgun Wedding Completed***

Thank you loves for reading this story. I know it's kind of short and don't have a lot to talk with but I am always grateful to you all who took took time reading this.

Just viewing it and reading it, means a lot. With or without voting, I will always be thankful.

Madamo gid nga salamat kag palangga ko kamu tanan. (Thank you very much and I love you all)

This has been a good journey.

See you all soon.

ren 💙