Ch. 4, "We're Only Friends, Right Tanjiro?"

The five group of friends had came to an agreement to hangout. They went to a near by area, crowded by delicious meal stands every once and then. They all came to an conclusion, to split up, and head towards opposite directions in order to find the restaurant they booked to arrive to. The females and Males we're in a group of genders. Kanao, and Nezuko went to the right, while Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inoskue went to the left path.

Kanao and Nezuko met Rengoku on their way. The females laughed when the male repeatedly mouthed "Oishi!" which stood for, "delicious".  "Ara, Rengoku-kun! Didn't expect to see you here," Kanao and Nezuko went up to the flaming haired hashira. Rengoku turned his head towards to the two females with a smile.

"Tsuyuri-san, Kamado-kun! Exciting to see you both here! Adventuring without the guys I see?, " The hashira let out a cheeky smile, while having some food crums on his cheeks, Kanao giggled, "Actually, the boys have also came out with us, thus, we only went on different directions to find our location!, " Kanao gave a closed eye smile, "Ah I see, well if you guys need the flame hashira, you'll know where I'll be!, " The male gave out a proud smile with ✨ bling's ✨ around his ego. "mhmm!, " (see you later Rengoku-san!) They waved goodbye and continued their way.

While the females were on their journey, the males had a little bit of trouble because of having Inoskue on their way, but Tanjiro didn't mind, but the blond in fact did. "ughh, can't we just, leave that stupid boar behind?, ".

Tanjiro turned to the groaning boy, who looked some what annoyed. Tanjiro chuckled, " I'm afraid we can't leave any of our friends behind, but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy out time either!, " Tanjiro held Zenitsu hand and smiled at him, the blond sighed, "I guess, but, hey, Tanjiro, " The red haired male turned to the blond, waiting for a response. "What am I to you?, " The blond looked away, too embarrassed to face his friend. "What do you mean by that Zenny?," The blond pouted and took deep breathes, "Do you count me as a friend?, " Zenitsu stopped, he walked in front of tanjiro making him to stop walking as well, the blond then held both Tanjiro's hands in his palms, completely ignoring the boar masked male who was now stealing food from the food stands.

The earring male blush at the sudden actions if the blond male. He looked at his side, facing the ground, and then closed his eyes. "I see you as a very close friend Zenitsu, and I'm very glad I have you in my life." Tanjiro looked at zenitsu opening his eyes, giving the blond a nervous smile. The red haired male then took his advantage to hold Zenitsu hands, making the blonds hands to be covered by the younger ones. Zenitsu felt his heart ache that he's only a friend. But by the way Tanjiro said the sentence, it made his stomach arouse butterfly's.He started to blush and smile back. But, he knew/thought that he doesn't have the beauty of Kanao, he doesn't have the beauty of a female, he knew, that tanjiro was attracted to beautiful women, or so, he thought?  "I-I see," the blond finally looked into Tanjiro's eyes, "And I'm glad to have you in my life.. Tanji, ".

Both males began to be lost in one another's eyes. Without realizing, their body's were moving closer to each other, until Inoskue ran into them, and bringing Zenitsu down to the ground, shaking the blond violently, " MON-IT-SUUUUUU!!, " The male started to yell at the males ears, completely forgetting the blonds skilled hearing. "Let-me-go! Dammit!!, " the blond tried his all to pull the male away, but to no success. Tanjiro then pulled Inoskue away, and scolded him a little. The males then began to continue their journey, it seems as if Ta jiro completely forgot about the situation, or, did he just ignore it?

Zenitsu couldn't get away from the mind set of many thoughts. He first couldn't believe that if it weren't for the annoying male, then they would have touched lips. And, did tanjiro feel disgusted? Perhaps the reason as to why he was ignoring that topic? Or, was he to shy to in counter a similar conversation?

Either way, the blonds heart was pounding individually, and non-stop, he couldn't keep his heart from loving the male. Little did he know, Tanjiro actually wanted to give him a kiss, at least, a quick peek on the lips would fulfill his desire, to tell him how much he actually loves him.

Inoskue, also known as, the third wheeler, felt their needs, and rolled his eyes underneath his mask. He took away his boar mask, and pushed Tanjiro's shoulder with his elbow a little too hard, when Zenitsu go distracted by a food stand, he ran up to it leaving Inoskue and Tanjiro behind, when Inoskue saw the distance, he still thought it'd be a good idea to whisper any how, just in case, the male had good hearing after all. He began to whisper to Tanjiro, "Oi, what's up with you guys??, " Tanjiro got startled, and then remembered the image of him and the blond, just a few parts away from touching lips. He started to turn red, "W-what do you mean Inoskue?, " The boar gave a dumbfound expression, giving tanjiro the "eye" that he knows some things up.

"alright fine, we got distracted and almost kissed. Nothing much-, " Inoskue started to laugh, "This is going to be so f-cking perfect for  black mailing!!, " Tanjiro felt his face heat up even more, little did he know, Zenitsu, thanks to his well hearing, heard their conversation, he chuckled under his breathing. He found it adorable how his red haired friend got flustered over such thing. He felt his heart pounding again.

After a few hours, and struggles, distractions, etc. They all finally met up with the girls, who had already arrived to the restaurant much sooner.

"What took you guys so long?, " Kanao gave off a calm smile expression, but inside, she was very ferocious that the 'gentleman' had to make the elegant females wait.

They all went inside, "greetings! My names Tanjiro Kamado, I made an appointment to order a table for me and my friends," The male bowed down, and then stood up. The waiterriss looked at her screen,  "Tanjiro Kamado correct? You're table is 23, we're just getting it cleaned up right now, but, you may go and take a seat, " They nodded, and headed to their assigned table. After a few minutes of cleaning and chatting, one of the waitters came up to them with a small notebook, and a pen ready to take orders. They all told their choices. The male wrote it down, and told them to wait for 25 minutes since they didn't order as much. Thus, half of the note book was written down with Inoskues desireable meals.

They started to have a conversation with on another. Kanao then noticed how the red haired male, and the blond giggling, while holding hands, not to mention, their distance was no where to be seen, as if they were about to kiss. Kanao then realised, the two were in love with each other, she sighed. The female didn't know what hit her. She suddenly felt, happy, for the two, avoiding the fact that she's dating the earring male. But, (Kanao-san!) it still wasn't permanent since the two didn't say anything about loving each other, but even if they (Kanao-sann!!) were going to some day, she would support them no matter what. While she was lost with thoughts, a female shaked her a little, "Mmmm!, " (Kanao-san, the foods here already!) The female got surprised by the sudden move and statment, but then thanked Nezuko for letting her know, and they all began to eat.

After they ate, and called in for the check. They left the restaurant leaving them a 20$ tip for the good service. But of course, the gentleman had to pay since they had females to company, and by "gentleman", it's apparently Tanjiro Kamado who payed.

Kanao then stopped, leaving the others to not continue their walking along as well, except for the Wilber boar, that is, he kept bumping into people and threating the food stand chefs to prepare his food.

" hey, Tanjiro," The male turned to face the purple eyed female, the others following along.

.

.

.

"do you actually love me?"

Word count: 1446

                               ⚡💖 TO BE CONTINUED 💖⚡