Ch.7 "I'm Not Lying!"

"The, truth?," Kanao looked at Tanjiro with an confused expression showing on her face. The boy couldn't keep his straight face anymore, thus he took deep breaths in and exhaling out. "Alright, the truth is that I didn't want for any of us to get scolded, etc. So I kinda told him to stay in the room." Inoskue looked at Tanjiro. Dumb founded.

"But that's what you just told us seconds ago before I fought u lying."

"Exactly! And I'm not lying, because that IS the truth, why would I lie about such thing?,"

As the two were arguing, they weren't focused enough to notice the insect hashira behind them. "Ara ara, have any of you guys seen Zenitsu-kun?," Both males turned around in shock, as they weren't expecting the female to appear behind them.

"Ah, hello Shinobu-San! Tanjiro-kun said that he's still in the room, maybe he's hiding under covers?,"

"No, I've checked. Weird. He was asleep before," Shinobu turned her head towards the hanafuda earring male. "Kanao said that you were with him, is that true?" Tanjiro gulped, he could feel as if he's about to drown in a puddle of guilt and shame, for lying, and for faking about the incident.

A/N: I'm very sorry for not uploading a lot. I've just got an organ removal surgery done, and it's hard writing with one hand(this is what I mean):

(if it doesn't load just check the image all the way at the top)

But I'll try to post more :] yet again, I sincerely apologize.