Ch. 8 "Company?"

------------🌸~~~~~~{A/N}~~~~~~🌸------------
Dear readers,
How shall I even start this out. Perhaps apologizing would be an foolish thing to do at such accusian right? Thus, that's the only thing that I could possibly think of. Last time I've published was back in October if I remember correctly. And to be honest, I've forgotten about my reputation with being an wattpad author. I guess getting surgery performed really does change things up. But I'm the one to be blamed for, since I'm the one who's forgotten after all. Now, I dont want to longin' this paragraph that I've already wrote, but I hope for forgiveness if you may. Thank you in advance.
Your Author🍫🍒Choclate•Cherry🍒🍫

____________________💜__________________

"Kanao said ,
that you were with him, is that true?" Tanjiro gulped, he could feel as if he's about to drown in a puddle of guilt and shame, for lying, and for faking about the incident.

"Hai Shinobu-san! That is correct. I was present with Zenitsu." The red haired male with hanafuda earrings bowed. Thus, showing little sweats here and there, nervous about the reaction the elder is going to express. Albeit, the insect hashira didnt say a word. Instead, the female gave out an small 'hm' and turned to kanao. "Is it alright if the demon girl comes with me?"

Kanao nodded, Shinobu holded nezuko's hand gently, and they began to walk towards room 14. (The room Tanjiro and zenitsu were in)

Tanjiro stood up straight, in wonders as to why the pillar hasn't said anything yet? Tho, it was soon clear to the younger that the hashira has indeed left. "Huh? Where'd she go?" The male asked in confusion.

"She wanted to talk to nezuko," while the two were discussing, nezuko walked out of the room and hugged Tanjiro tightly. "Ara, nezuko-San. Where'd you leave off to?" Mentioned the pillar as she walked towards nezuko.

The male asked what happened, and Shinobu explained that she wanted Nezuko to look after zenitsu, too make sure that the blond wouldn't leave anywhere again. Apparently, the blond went to get a cup of water, but unfortunately was caught by Aoi. "Oh, I see, well uh, maybe me and nezuko could both look after him?" The pillar laughed as she heard those words slipping through the youngers mouth.

After the incident with Tanjiro's presence with zenitsu? How could she possibly let that happen again. After all, the blond got "lost" because of the younger. Tho, the smaller female didnt want to stay alone in the room. Even tho zenitsu was present. She still wanted the company of her sibling.

"Alright, fine. But, if I see any foolish and trouble making behavior going on. And just know, you, Tanjiro, aren't allowed to enter the room until zenitsu is fully recovered." Even tho Shinobu had an calm and quite beautiful smile placed on her face. It was simple to say, that the insect pillar wasn't having any of it. Tanjiro gulped. Not because of the aftermath. But because of the threatening look the hashira was giving off.

Tanjiro nodded as an reply, and Shinobu's smile became more relaxed. "Well, you both know where his room is, tho, go in there after 20 minutes. Aoi-san is still trying to feed Agatsuma-kun his medicine." The female walked off with an happy smile as usual.

Inoskue then challenged them all for a fight, but of course, being rejected. Thus, they all agreed on training while having to wait.

.

.

.

Words: 618

💖🌸TO BE CONTINUED🌸💖