Ch. 5, (Contains very slight lemon🍋) "I Dont Understand"

"do you actually love me?," Kanao didn't care, if the boy liked her or not, she just wanted to hear a truthful answer without any lies. (Totally not a Kokichi oma reference)

The red haired male got a little startled by the sudden question. He then quickly started to think on what to say, he didn't love her, but he did promise himself to maybe find a liking to her somehow to move on.

"yes, Kanao-san, with all my heart!, " He couldn't believe it, the 2nd time he told a lie. This wasn't like Tanjiro at all, but he had no other option.

"I see, sorry for the sudden question, just wanting to make sure you're not forcing anything upon you're self," the female smiled to the boy, and they headed along to a near by grassland.

Until, one of the hashiras came along to find them, since the crow was passed out by doing it's work to much. "Tanjiro, Kanao, Zenitsu, Demon girl, and Inoskue boar dude! Come back to the estate! We have work assigned for you four," The male was loud and clear for the five to hear. He mentioned, "four", because Nezuko wasn't going out since she still needs to control her sleeping issues.

" Mmmm,mhmmm..?, " (Let me guess, I'm not going again huh..?) Uzui couldn't understand the female, but Tanjiro translated for the Elder hashira. "I'm very sorry! But the butterfly sisters have said to overcome you're sleeping habit! You can not fall asleep while battling demons, " (But, how about Thunder boi-) The female pouted, but understood the reasoning. Tanjiro patted her head to assure her that they won't be leaving her alone for too long.

Once they arrived at the estate, the hashiras master gave them their mission, afterwords they said their goodbyes and headed to their journey.

"why couldn't they give a more powerful demon to kill?! ARE THEY UNDERESTIMATING THE POWER OF INOSKUE THE GREAT?!, " The male started to produce smoke of anger through his boar mask, coming out of the noise and ears. Tanjiro chuckled, while the blond was shaking non stop. "W-WE'RE ALL GOING TO D-D-D-DIEEEE!!, ".

" Calm down Zen, no ones going to die. No one from the demon slayer corpse has been deffeted!, " The red haired male was going to continue his saying until Zenitsu interrupted, " YET " The blond shouted with a serious face, meant, he was meaning every word he said. Tanjiro sighed, and put a hand around the blonds shoulder, he than pulled him closer to his side, bringing his hand to his head, playing with his locks.

Zenitsu calmed down a little, but not for long. Someone was there, thus, none of the demon slayers heard since the thunder male is the only one with very detailed hearing.

"hey guys, don't you think it's a little bit too quite in here? Well, except for that stupid boar, " The blond mentioned the quietness in the area, "Yeah, you're right, it's a little bit too quite," Kanao added on.

Suddenly, they all heard a tree branch break, causing a loud vibrant sound to accure, they all faced the direction the effect came from. Inoskue ran, dashing to the bushes, when suddenly, a demon appeared, within a flash it multipled it's self, the original demon ran into hiding.

"So, I see younge demon slayers have came into my forest, such pity you'd have to die so younge, " The demons chuckle could be heard from afar, "and I heard you killed 16 familys, and 8 children, meaning 24 innocent lives taken away, " Tanjiro began to be fed up with anger, and dashed at one of its clones slashing it's arm off, only to see the clones made out of liquid, meaning it'd gather it's self back together.

"You're quite smart kid, like I said, such a pity you'd have to all face death," The demon then made one of its clones to head towards the butterfly female, only to miss her by a few inches, "If you're really going to out up a fight, then at least fight us without being a coward," Kanao was going for the head of the clone, but her hand seemed to slip and go through a mark on the clone. Suddenly, it started to demolish, leaving dust on it's way. "You guys, aim for their marks! That's how you defeat them!, " They all nodded, while Zenitsu was shaking holding up his katana not wanting to take any part. Inoskue was laughing while killing the clones one by one, saying how weak they are, and how stupid they are for messing with Inoskue the great.