Ch.6 "Just Like it Didn't Happen?"

Both males continued their walk, following outside the exsit until Tanjiro stopped  and turned to the blond Male. "Wait, Zenitsu, you cant come," The blond tilted his head. Why didn't the younger want him to come along?

Zenitsu raised an eye brow, "Hm? What's the reason to this?," Tanjiro sighed. He rotated fully to meet the blonds golden eyes.

"Well, it's too risky, Shinobu-San or Aoi-kun could arrive at any occasion(time). Another addon, you wouldn't want Shinobu-San too keep you here for a while, you'll get monotonous (bored) very easily, but, we'll keep you company, and dont worry. I'll let the others present of this sudden decision,"

Hanafuda earring male smiled nervously towards Zenitsu, he knew that that it were either to keep the poor blond locked up in a hospital, presentable as a cage, until the females felt relieved with their determination (dissicion).

Zenitsu thought, as he turned his head, encountering with the floor of the hospital. He sighed underneath  his breath, he turned his sight towards the other male. Ready to give in an complete answer.

"If this is the only option, then I'll try my best to keep part in it. But, dont forget, you said that you and the others would keep me company!," Zenitsu pouted, while the Hanafuda earring male laughed. He sometimes found the blond to be childish, and very energetic all in good terms that is.

"I promise, now, try to sleep if that's an option, Shinobu-San could be very scary when she feels unconvinced. But, even if you can't, dont worry, try you're best to stay calm, and when Aoi-kun arrives, I'm sure you won't have to hide from her, she'll  understand,"  The red haired male tried his best to not trigger the others nervousness or too feel anxiety. Thus, it seemed that the blond started to shake an minimum amount  before taking deep breaths and nodding.

"Oh and, remember, dont put too much on your weight on you're self, it would cause you to have headaches. Otherwise, sleep tight my little lighting  bolt," Tanjiro didn't quite realize what he said, until he headed out and thoughts came rushing through his head.

He shook his thoughts away, figuring that its probably only a mistake too feel such things towards the same gender. He wanted to be "normal" just like the rest.

"OI, GONPACHIRO!! The hell did it take you guys so long?! And where the hell is Monitsu?!," A male wearing a boar mask, could be seen from not to afar, but close enough for his angry smokes to be seen from his noise and ears.

Tanjiro giggled, he then took his time to explain how the male had to stay behind in order to not get scolded nor to stay behind because of Kocho.

But, he missed one detail on purpose. Tho, he didn't even remember due to his focus going to his friends, until he spotted his sister staring at the ground. Not wanting any part.

"N-Nezuko? What's wrong?," The male looked concerned to the female, "Hm, we tried to get her to muffle out words, but she wouldn't even look at us. She's been like this ever since she existed the hospital room," Kanao looked concerned  too, tho, it weren't easy to tell because of the smile showing on her face.

"Huh? I dont understand,  what happened inside the room for her to be like thi-," Suddenly, Tanjiro felt his face to heat up, it couldn't be. Maybe, but, did she? Tanjiro must be over thinking, it could've been any hospital room, "May I ask, which room she went to specifically?,"

"Room, 14. The room you both were in,"  Kanao gave off an confused expression to Tanjiro, but it wasn't for long until tanjiro began to repeat "Gomen" towards Nezuko until he felt it was time to stop.

"Oi, Gonpachiro,the hell you acting like a fool for? And you better spill out every detail!!," Inoskue ordered. Tanjiro faced the ground, not to any of his friends. "I just explained to him why he needed to stay inside, and k-knowing Zen, he'd ask plenty of questions," Tanjiro made the same face he does when he lies, thus, only nezuko and Inoskue could tell the meaning behind that face, kanao, as confused as she is, she turns her head towards Nezuko and Inoskue. "Oi, tell us what really happened,  or else I'm going to bash my head towards you're back again,"

.

.

.

"The, truth?,"

Word count: 836

A/N: My dear apologizes, I really hate to make excuses. But, due too my classes and assignments, it would be a trouble  to post on wattpad and upload videos on YouTube,(my channel: Chocolate•Cherry). Plus, I have other classes to attend too, for example, Chess, art, yoga/Gym, Language learning (on how to spell and read in different  languages), and etc. Yet again, I sincerely apologize for my absence, and for the short chapter, I wrote this in a rush. :(

        💫💖 TO BE CONINUTED💖💫