2.

Gary Oak had arrived to the Lumiose Conference early, the plane from Kanto had arrived earlier than expected, which was no problem for him.

There was one person he'd been hoping to see on the plane and that was Misty Waterflower, his ex girlfriend who he still loved dearly. He was still heartbroken by their breakup, which was usually unlike him. Before Misty, Gary had been a player.. he didn't fall in love.

Gary wheeled his suitcase alongside him as he stepped into the elevator, which was going to the second flood. Once it opened, he stepped out of it and walked through the hall, counting the numbers on the doors as he walked, until he found his; #237.

He looked at the names on the door; Ash, Gary, Clemont and Brock. He blinked when he saw Brock's name, he wasn't a trainer. He didn't question it though, it was going to be good to see Ash and Brock again.

Gary swiped his entry card into the door as it fell open. He wheeled his suitcase inside and left it near one of the beds.

❤︎

Ash and Clemont stepped out of the elevator, saying goodbye to Serena and Bonnie. They wheeled their suitcases down to #237. The door was to their surprise, open and when the duo walked inside, they found Gary.

"Gary!" Ash boomed with surprise as Gary's face lit up. "Ashy Boy!" He greeted back, just as excited.

❤︎

Serena and Bonnie wheeled their suitcases along on the third floor, looking for their room number, #564. Serena's demeanour had changed since Ash and Clemont left, sparking Bonnie's curiosity.

"Sere!! Why aren't you as happy?" The young girl suddenly asked. Serena shook her head, "What? I am happy." She insisted. Bonnie then pouted, "Since the boys left, you seem different... Less coy." That caused Serena to blush lightly. "Do you have a crush on one of them?" Bonnie asked as Serena shook her head, her face bright red.

"Look Bonnie, we're here!" Serena quickly pointed to their room, the door was weirdly left open. "Who opened the door?" Bonnie asked, now curious, which made Serena glad she wasn't focused on her anymore.

The duo walked inside to see a tall girl with orange hair, her back turned as she was rummaging through her suitcase. "Uh, hello." Serena awkwardly called out. "Hm?" The girl turned around, her eyes lit up at the site of the pair, "Oh, hi! You two must be staying in here too.. My name's Misty." She smiled.

"It's nice to meet you, my name's Serena." The tall girl waved. "And my name's Bonnie!" Bonnie practically yelled, getting down on one knee and taking Misty's hand in her own. "You are really pretty! You would make a perfect wife for my brother!!" The small girl boomed as Misty was completely confused.

"Bonnie!" Serena growled lowly, dragging Bonnie away from Misty. Misty just laughed, "How cute, unfortunately for your brother— I have a boyfriend." The orange haired girl admitted.