7.

Ash stood up, stretching his arms out. Serena also stood up, walking over to stand by Ash. Gary on the other hand, still was stuffing his face with sweets. Serena had a plan, but whether she would built up the courage to enact it, was another thing.

Serena watched as Dawn was gone and Gary was busy eating, this was a good time. The blonde haired girl shuffled her feet before finally deciding this was the best opportunity, as they were practically alone.

"Hey Ash..." She cooed. The raven haired boy turned to her. "What's up Serena?" He asked, scratching the back of his head, truthfully he didn't notice she'd walked over towards him, until she began to talk.

"This crush of yours, do I know them?" The girl asked, a sly expression on her face. She was unusually confident in this moment. "Hm.. It doesn't matter." Ash admitted, blushing as he looked away from her.

Serena stepped closer to the boy, which caught his attention, the two trainers eyes locked. Ash was about to open his mouth to speak when Serena had spoken instead, "Is it me?" She asked. Ash tried to speak but it didn't seem words were going to leave his mouth, to Serena, that was enough of an answer.

The girl then leant closer to Ash, kissing him, which she'd debated on doing for so long but never built up the courage to do. Ash was stunned, Serena believed he was just surprised but surely liking this. She threw her arms around him, to pull him closer. Gary noticed the pair kissing and his mouth fell open. "Ash's first kiss?" He thought.

There was a loud clatter, which caused Ash to pull away from Serena. Dawn stood before them, her plate of sweets on the floor. The girl's eyes watered at the sight of the pair and before Ash had the chance to call her name, she turned and ran.

Ash broke out of Serena's arms and turned to run after Dawn. "Dawn!!" He called as she left the room. He began chasing after her. "Ash!!" Serena called as Ash barely turned around to reply to her, "Look after the Pokemon, I'll be back!" He called before leaving the room.

The blonde haired girl found herself tearing up too now, it had become really clear to her now, that he had a crush on Dawn. Serena collapsed back into her chair, feeling defeat as her crush had run away, after another girl.