Introduction

Hey Everyone! 

I'm sweet_bookishtiger, and welcome to "Really, Who are you??" 

I've had this idea for a while, and I always wanted to make a texting story! The first stories that I have ever read in this type of layout was by i_am_a_Seaweedbrain. He writes really good books and two of my favorite is "Are you okay!?!?" and "Bleeding out". Another great texting story that I was inspired by was "Wrong number kid" by BlackShadow030930. I love these 3 books so much, and I hope if you enjoy my story then maybe you can go check theirs out too! 

This book will hopefully be longer than my first one! I've a plan and I'm really excited to write it! 

If you guys have any feedback or suggestions feel free to write to me in the comments. Also feel free to us the comments to tell me if I made any grammatical errors or typos.

Disclaimer:

I don't own any of the characters in my story, they all belong to the great author Rick Riordan. The plot and idea of the story is all mine except that I have gotten some inspiration for the layout from the authors I mentioned before.

Time Period:

I just wanted to add that this is written after the ending of HoO but before TOA. Leo and Calypso came back to camp and yeah I think that's it with that.

I also just wanted to let you guys know that my update schedule would probably be a chapter once or twice a week. I might update faster in the beginning but I'm not sure. Also with the specific days, I'm also not sure because of school work and stuff, so yeah. 

P.S. I know the image at the top probably isn't very funny,  I just love it and wanted to share it to you guys too!!!

I hope you guys enjoy my story and have a great day!

~sweet_bookishtiger 😊