Thank you so much!!

Oh my gosh, you guys! We made it!!!

I can't believe it! I just wanted to thank you guys sooooooo much, for voting for my story in the PJO Watty Awards! I got first place and it's all thanks to each and every one of you! 

And that's not all, because we also reached 1k views on this book!!! Like how?! 

I'm genuinely so surprised, I never thought anyone would read my story! 

I started Wattpad mostly just to read and one day I just thought 'Hey! I want to write something too!" So I did, I wrote my first story and basically no one read it 😂 But please I advise you to not read it, it's really bad like really bad. I don't know why I still have it published! XD

(Editing future me: I have unpublished it so don't bother to look for it! When I come around to it and find the time, I'll try and re-write and publish it again if you guys are curious :) )

But anyways I started this book and here we are now, after exactly 6 months we're finally here!! I would never have dreamed of so many people from around the world actually be interested in my writing.

So that's why I want to thank you. For everyone that voted on my chapters, for all the people interacting with the story and commenting. I am so grateful! I love reading all your comments. They always make my day and also make me look like a completely crazy person grinning for no apparent reason at my computer screen, which I'm not sure if that's a positive thing or not!😆 

I also want to thank all my silent readers, even though you don't comment or vote I'm still exceedingly grateful that you're here with me and everyone else, embarked on this crazy  journey with Percy and his friends! Without any of you guys, I wouldn't be here where I am now! 

So I'll keep this short and in summary I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart that you all decide to join me with this chaotic adventure of writing a book! 

I really can't imagine that on the 6 of August 2021, precisely 6 months ago, I first discovered this amaZhang world of readers and writers, of passionate people following their dreams and actually finding a place where I feel like I belong, a family basically, with like-minded people that don't mind if I link any random thing with a Dam reference joke!!!

I'm honoured to be here with you all, to be one of you, sharing my stories and Percy's adventures with you all!

Oh and yes... I will try to update soon 😅

Sorry about the delay!

Have an awesome day Booklovers!  

And I'll see you guys when I can finally finish the next chapter! 😂

~sweet_bookishtiger <333