~Chapter 2~

~Y/N POV~

I wake up feeling chilly. I look at my phone and I notice that it is 4am. Ughh it is too early. I roll over, and I notice that the window is open. Huh? What the fuck? I didn't open the window. I stand up and I walk over to the window. I look outside but I don't see anything. I shut it, then lay back down. I put the blanket over my body and I look around my room. My eyes stop at my closet. My heart stops. Are those eyes?! They don't move, so I assume that I am just seeing things. I roll over and I fall back asleep.

A few hours later, I wake up feeling chilly again. I sit up and notice that my window is open again. I go over to the window and look down. I see the creepy broccoli man walking away. Was he in my room?! He couldn't have been, he doesn't know which room is mine. I close the window and I go to my closet and I put on some clean clothes. When I finish, I go to leave my room. Ugh, come on! "OPEN MOTHERFUCKER!" I give up almost instantly and back away. Maybe I just have to stay in here today.

The door busts open and the blonde guy comes in. "I was sleeping, dumbass!" "Sorry." He goes to walk away but I stop him. "Wait! Did you by any chance tell Izuku my dorm number?" "No? Why the fuck would I?" "I don't know, I was just wondering." I say walking out and closing the door behind me. "What happened? Did he do something?" He asks, not sounding as angry.

"No? I don't know? I woke up this morning at like 4am and my window was open, but I didn't open it, so I closed it and went back to bed, and I thought I saw someone standing in my closet but I thought I was just imagining so I went back to sleep, and then when I woke up again like 10 minutes ago my window was open, and when I looked out the window I saw him walking away, but that was probably just a coincidence." "You're so fucking stupid." He walks away from me and goes back to his room. "Asshole!" I go downstairs to the common room, and I see the creepy broccoli man sitting on the couch. When he notices me, he stands up and follows me.

Since there are other people around, I am not worried that he will do anything. I walk into the kitchen and I take an apple from the fridge. "Hey, y/n!" He says, standing a little too close. "Uhm, hi Izuku." "You walked away when I was asking you questions. I thought that was pretty rude of you, y/n." "I'm sorry, I just thought your questions were getting too personal." He frowns and he looks down at his shoes. "I will find the answers to my questions soon enough." He says before walking away. Something is wrong with that guy... I sit down at the table in the kitchen and I eat my apple.

While I eat, the girls I met yesterday come in. "I was thinking about asking Bakugo out tomorrow." "You totally should! You and him would be so cute together!" "Tell me something I don't know." Rachel laughs until she sees me. "Oh, look girls, it is miss fatty." I look down at myself and try to ignore her. "What? Trying to pretend you can't hear me?" And grabs a handful of my hair and she makes me look at her. "Hey! That hurts!" I say standing up and shoving her away from me. "Do you think I care?" Her and her friends snicker. What a bitch, my goodness. I walk out and go back upstairs.

I knock on the blonde guys door, and he opens right away. "Your hair looks like shit." "I don't care." He opens my door for me and I walk inside. "Thanks." He leaves again and I shut the door. I guess I will just spend the rest of today in here. I take my laptop out of its bag, and I watch some movies on Netflix until I fall asleep.

~Time Skip~

I wake up feeling chilly again. I look at the time on my phone and it is 4am. I look towards my closet and I see eyes again. Oh shit, what do I do?! Just ignore him again and go back to sleep?! I stand up and walk over to the window. I climb out on to the edge, ready to jump out. I'd better hurry before I have diarrhea all over my window. Just as I am going to jump, I get pulled back into my room. "AAAHHHHHH!!" The creepy broccoli man pins me to the ground and puts his hand over my mouth. "Shhh! I am not going to hurt you! I just want you to finish answering my questions!"

My door busts open and the blonde guy comes in. "K-Kacchan?!" "WHAT THE FUCK DEKU?!" Izuku gets off of me and he stands up. "I- I was just-" Before he can finish talking, 'Kacchan' picks him up and throws him out the window. "AAAAAHHHHHHHH!" "What the fuck?! You could have just killed him!" I say as I run to look out the window. Izuku runs away and he appears to be fine. "Our floor isn't up that high, he might get injured but he deserves it." He walk out of my room and goes back to his.

"Wait! Thank you for helping me, Kacchan." He abruptly stops and turns to face me again. "Never call me that! I fucking hate that name!" "Ooh, what is your name then?" He sighs, looking kinda irritated. "Katsuki." "Nice! My name is y/n." I smile at him. WAIT IS HE SMILING BACK?! Before I can see for sure, he goes into his room and closes the door. Oh well. I go back into my room and I close the door. I lay back down in my bed and I curl up in the blankets.

Hmm... Katsuki... I look up at the ceiling. Katsuki... now that I know his name, I can't stop thinking about him. I roll over and look to the side. I notice that I forgot to close the window, so I stand up and close it. Hmmm... Katsuki.... he can be so mean, but..... I don't know. I lay back down again. Do I have feelings for him? No. I don't know... I have only known him for like, almost 3 days. I lift the blankets up over my head, and I finally doze off to sleep.

[End of Chapter 2]

My cat is rubbing his face on my foot and it is very distracting, but it is also kinda giving me brain tingles UwU.