~Chapter 9~

~Y/N POV~

A few days pass, my dad is now in prison, life without parole. I am out of my cell and back at school now. Jerry has adopted me and is now my legal guardian since I am underage. We have also changed my last name to Seinfeld so that I don't end up like Malcolm from Prodigal son. (Sorry if you don't understand the reference.) I head upstairs to my dorm room, and I see Katsuki waiting outside my door. "Hey..." He opens my door for me and we both walk in. "We need to talk." Oh no.. is he mad at me for something?! I sit down on my bed, and wait for him to continue. "I assumed titles without asking you about it first, so I wanted to ask you now." Huh..? "Y/n, I've never asked anyone this before, so I don't know how to ask, but..." He sits on my bed next to me. "Will you please be my girlfriend?" "YES!" I practically pounce on him, hugging him tight as I can.

He hugs me back, but then I feel him tense up. "What's wrong?" "Nothing, I just.. I am hungry, wanna go get something to eat?" What the fuck is with the sudden mood change? Actually I am not that hungry, but you can eat." I smile, trying to lighten the mood. He just looks at me suspiciously, then he gets up. "You coming? You might change your mind." "Nah, it's okay, I am going to take a shower and wash all this jail smell off of me." I walk over to my closet and pick out a towel and some clean clothes. I feel Katsuki stare at me, up and down. Why is he looking at me like that? I take my things and walk out. "Are you okay?" He nods, then he heads down stairs. Is he regretting asking me to be his girlfriend?

I go into the girls restroom, and go into the shower area. (Okay so, you know how in girls dressing rooms or locker rooms, there are a bunch of showers in one space? That is how this one is like, there is no private showers.) Thankfully nobody is there, so I don't have to constantly face the wall while showering. I take off all my clothes, and I look at myself in the mirror. I walk over to one of the showers. I turn it on, and the water comes out harder than usual. I almost slip, but I catch myself. Wow, that was close. I pick up my shampoo bottle and start rubbing it into my hair. I don't notice that some of it fell on the floor, and I end up slipping on that instead. "Ouch!"

"Y/n? Are you okay?!" Katsuki?! Didn't he just go downstairs? I try to respond, but falling knocked the wind right out of me. I try to stand up, but the most I can do is just sit up. Katsuki rushes in, so I quickly hide my chest with my arms and keep my legs closed. "I'm fine!" I manage to speak a little bit. "Y/n, why did you do this to yourself??" Huh? What is he talking about? I just look at him confused. "When was the last time you ate?!" He noticed?! I think about when the last time I ate was. Earlier this morning, Jerry had gotten me a cookie, so I ate some of that, but the time I ate before that, my brain gets foggy and I can't remember. Katsuki explains to me his suspicions, and why he didn't actually go downstairs.

I start bawling and he quickly grabs my towel and wraps it around me, then he hugs me tightly. Why does he care so much about me?? We sit in silence until I calm down a bit. "Do you need help standing up?" I nod, and he helps me up. He looks away as I wrap my towel around me, then he carries me bridal style. He picks up my things and he takes me to my room. He kicks open my door, then he puts me down on my bed. "Bakubabe~" "Who the fuck-" He turns around and we see Rachel standing in my door way. "Why are you helping that ugly girl? You should be helping me reach my climax~" Katsuki gags, but stops himself. "Go fuck yourself!" He slams the door in her face. "I won't let her interfere with our lives anymore." He says as he sits next to me. "I should probably put my clothes on now." He nods and heads towards my door. "You can stay... but please look away."

He leans against my door, facing away from me while I put my clothes on. "Okay, I am dressed." He turns to face me. "Are you ready to eat now? I don't want to pressure you or anything.." "It's okay, I want to eat now." We both leave my dorm room and head downstairs. "Can we go to that Ramen shop you took me to that day I got my new phone?" I ask, hoping he will say yes. "Obviously, where the fuck else would we be going." He walks ahead of me to hide the smirk on his face. I can't help but smile as well as I try to catch up with him. "IsitjustmeordoesNatsuDragneelkindaremindyouofSpongeBob?" "Huh?" "Nothing." When we get to the ramen shop, we sit in the same seat we sat in last time. A waitress comes up to us. "Hello! Welcome back to (name of ramen shop)! What would you like to order?" She puts ice water down in front of us. "Spicy noodles please!" I say, shaking in my seat. "I'll have the same thing." Katsuki says, handing the waitress his and my menus.

I pull out my phone, and I take a selfie with a weird face while he isn't looking. I send him the selfie and quickly put my phone away. I hear his phone go off and he pulls it out. He smirks, then I see him typing. My phone goes off and I look at it. He sent me an image of him making a weird face as well. "When did you take this picture?!" I ask laughing. "I took it the last time we were here, I was going to send it at the time but... I got nervous." "You don't need to ever be nervous to send me selfies like this! I love them!" The waitress comes back and she gives us our noodles. "Enjoy!" I feel the outside of my bowl and it is hot. Aww not again. Katsuki does the same thing as last time and he puts some ice in my bowl. "Thank you!!" I wait for the ice to melt and we both eat together. "So." I say with a mouth full of noodles. "Hmm." Katsuki says, also with his mouth full of food. "When we get back to the dorms, wanna fuck like wild dogs?" He chokes on his noodles and coughs. "AHAHAHAHAAA IM SORRY IM JUST JOKING." "I'll get you back for that, dumbass!"

[End of Chapter 9]

No words, but I have an image.

<3

<3