𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

*Warning sexually assault and attempted of r8p8*

𝐊
"Mom, everything's going good um...do you remember when I went away for business?" I asked as I wiped the paint on my shirt. I heard her hummed. "Well, I forgot to tell you that my painting will be shown in a gallery."

"Whatttttt are you serious?" I smiled at her reaction "yeah so this is gonna be a big opportunity for me I just want everything to go well" I start mixing some colours, before going back to the painting. "I'm so proud of you," blinking away my tears,

"t-thank you, mom." Hearing a knock at the door downstairs "um mom I gotta go I'll talk to you later okay?"

"OK be safe, love you..." I got up cleaning my hands on my shirt "Mhm love too" hanging up before heading downstairs only to trip and fall on Auroras shoe "come on Aurora" I grumbled out

I got up not checking who's at the door only to open it to see Zion before slamming the door in his face "oh come ma" he said opening the door "Z...I don't want to talk" pushing past me "we're going to fucking talk whether you like it or not."

Not saying a word "dump that nigga you don't need him, baby ...come on" shaking my head stepping away from him. "I would never in my life do that to the man I love but what I need you to do is leave" he chuckles, shaking his head.

"Kayla I love you I want to be with you," he said as I scrunch my face "Why can't you understand or get it through your thick skull?" he runs his hands through his dreads looking crazy. He starts taking steps towards me and I began to step back only for my back to bump into the wall.

"Zion gets away for me-" he cuts me off by smashing his lips on mine I try to fight him off  moving my face "sto-" feeling my heart sink into my chest, I'm  turning my face but he keeps kissing, trying to push him away and fight

but he grabs both of my hands putting them above my head while his other hand touches my body "N-NO S-STOP-P" I screamed out but he just laughed at me as he spreads my legs with his foot as he whispered in my ear

"Such a pretty girl "  and began to unbutton his pants, I sobbed as I'm praying to God.

His hand goes into my shirt grabbing my breast. "PLEASE  S-STOP!" I screamed out trying to move before his hand went down to my pants which he caressed and was going to push his hand in my underwear.

"N-NO!!!" Kicking him in the balls with tears running down my face. "WHAT THE FUCK GET AWAY FROM HER!!!" Tyler yelled running towards him.

Pushing him from me before punching him in the face and keeps beating the shit out of him, I began to sob as I roughly wiped my mouth over and over "baby I'm right here" 

Tyler came over to me as I shook my head I couldn't stop myself from crying as my lips tremble "Did you tell him...Kayla?" Zion asked as he lay on the ground.