𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐭𝐡

𝐊
Stepping out of the shower after brushing my teeth, doing my skin routine, going into my room drying myself as I grabbed my phone calling Aurora. "Hey girl!"

"Heyyy," she sounds tired putting her on speaker, "girl I'm so hungry," she whined. "Didn't you eat this morning," finished creaming my skin. Putting on my bra and pantie,

"noooo I was late for work my boss had called me asking why am I not here this morning when I was in my bed." She cries, "girl calm down don't cry I'm coming with some food that I cook."

"Yesss thank you...God," she praises. "Aight I called you when I arrived." I zipped up my shorts grabbing my shirt, "okay girl be safe," putting on my shoes going down the stairs. "Okay" hanging up.

I Put my phone in my back pocket and set the two bowls of food in the cooler bag to keep the food warm

I Put my phone in my back pocket and set the two bowls of food in the cooler bag to keep the food warm. Going outside, locking the door, turning to see my Uber waiting for me I had already texted the driver I got in and we left.

Walking inside Aurora's workplace people greet each other while I head over to Aurora's office, knocking on her door door, "who is it?" I opened the door, seeing a frown with a smile on her face.

"Thank you God!" She cries, opening the cooler bag and giving it to her she squeals, "yes, you made dumplings and green banana , yam with curry chicken." I gave her cranberry juice with a fork.

She took the first bite. "Mmmmm." She cried while getting up, hugging me. "Thank you so much," I rubbed her back. "Your welcome" she sat down and continued to eat, "wait who's bowl of food is this?" Arching her brow.

"That's Tyler's, I have to go," taking the bag, waving at her. "Okay I see at home love you," "love you too," closing the door.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Later on, walking inside Tyler's workplace some men were staring at me which made me uncomfortable. "Kayla...wuz good girl," waving at Chloe, one of the workers.

"Looking for Tyler?" She asked and I nodded. She smiled, taking my hand carrying me to his office knocking on his door. "Come in," she bites her lips checking me out from toe to toe before looking at my ass, I let go of her hand who's smirking "thank you." I whispered and she left.

Stepping inside the office seeing that he is alone closing the door, not getting his attention since he's so deep in his work walking over to him "baby..." I said a little louder. He raises his head, eyes widened. "Hey baby!" He puts his pen down as I walk over to him.

Putting the bag on his desk, "for you," he looks confused taking the bag opening. "You made this for me?" His eyes widened taking out the food, "shit looks good," mumbling to himself.

"Yeah, I cooked today, so I dropped off some food by Aurora and now I'm here." I took a seat on a chair in front of him "well thank you baby!" He smiled coming over to me pecking my lips as he sat beside me and began to eat and he fed me some.