𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲- 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐓
"Girl...stop crying hold that shit in" Aurora whispered as she pats Kayla's eyes fixing her makeup. She was crying after getting married. She turns around and smile when she sees me.

She breathes in and out and we enter reception making everyone cheer for us. We took pictures with family and friends.

I had to calmed Kayla down since she was nervous. I took her hand in mine pulling her to the side. I stroked her cheek and kissed her forehead

"Baby I'm right here...and I will be here with you forever. You have nothing to worry about" she smiles while nodding

Pecking her lips as we head to the dance floor. And the soft classical music plays. I hold her in my arms as we sway from side to side. I kissed her head as she looks up at me in awe.

"You don't have to worry anymore. I chose you and your mine. You're the one for me. And I will love you with all of my heart and I will give you everything for the rest of my life." her lips tremble as she nods holding back her tears

pulling her into a hug as we continue to dance. Until the music ended Kayla went to change. And I took off my blazer while Kayla change her dress into a silk white dress that's fits her curves.

We sat at our table as friends and family give their speeches and some sent prayers our way while we're eating. Once we finish eating we laid on the chair waiting for the food to settle down. I sighed as Kayla ran her fingers through my tangled hair.

I look down at her and she is already looking at me "you okay?" she nods as she sips her wine and began to bop her head when she hears her music playing. She got up gulping all of her drink before resting it down taking my hand in hers.

"Bae... let's go I want to shake my ass" I got up licking my lips as I eye her ass moving in the dress.

Our friends start to hype us up as they join us on the dance floor. She began to move against me real good she pulled away laughing at my reaction. She strutted towards me and turned around to bent over and start shaking her ass letting loose as her ass jiggles.

I grip her waist and watch her ass go it circle against my crouch I bent my knees a little and went in sync with her "YUUUH SHAKE THAT ASS! THAT'S MY BESTFRIEND, YALL!!" Aurora yelled while recording us even our friends are record us.

The music and the energy around me feel so exhilarating to the point where my hand bend her some more as she spreads her legs a little while she keeps twerking.

Everyone howled at the way we were going in. "Ooh..shit" I cooed, biting down on my lip as I watch her ass moves in that silky dress.

Before I began to loosen my tie and rolled my sleeve and unbuttoned my shirt a bit then lifted it up as she was slowing her tempo to match with the beat. Her hips going left and right against my crotch and then she sped up as both of my hand grab her waist to keep her steady.

Falling back acting like I fainted when the guys holds me from the back by the arm hyping me as I hold Kayla's waist. "fuck...baby" I cooed, biting down on my lip having the time of my life watching her move her ass against me.

I look over at our guest who was hyping us. Kayla's mom covers her husband's eyes while cheering for Kayla. Once we're done dancing. We took some pictures with guests before leaving for our honeymoon.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀