𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐊
"Oh my God...go home and leave me alone you Kayla you cheated..." he said making me roll my eyes trying not to cry "I'm not leaving" my voice cracks, he rubs his neck and winches holding his head.

"Ugh!!" he groans, grabbing the phone and calling someone "Yeah...tell the guards to get rid of this nuisance in front of my face," he said as I scoffed. I couldn't believe what I was hearing "wow...wow it's like that" he shuts his mouth.

not so long the guards came about to touch me but I took a step back "no I'll let myself out...fuck you" I said as I nodded biting down on my lip holding on to my tears before leaving.

"AURORA!!" I sobbed on the phone as I'm on my way home "He didn't let me explain l-like I understand that he is mad b-but" wiping my snotty nose with the back of my hand and put my hand back on the car wheel.

"oh my...like I finally built the courage to tell him about Ava and he was not having it" I shook my head not paying attention.

"I just-" I was cut off by the hard impact from the truck that ran into me making the car flip...

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

I slowly open my eyes before closing them back by the bright light "ugh" groaning in pain. I look to my right seeing my mom "m-Mom..." I rasp out and she turns to look at me and gasps, getting Aurora's attention.

"Hey, baby" My mom whimpers, stroking my cheek as her lips tremble, my eyes begin to fill with water "it's o-okay you're going to be okay" she softly says "help me sit up" they both nodded before helping.

They stand on both sides of the bed "Do you remember..." Mom starts to say "yeah...I do" I run my hand down my belly only to stop not feeling the bump "where's my bump?!" Aurora covered her mouth, looking down at my belly. Me not giving a fuck about the neck brace around my neck seeing my flat belly.

"K-Kayla-" I cut Aurora off "where's my baby, where's Ava, where is she, where the fuck is she, where is she, where is...where is she!!?!" my voice cracks as my tears run down my cheeks.

"WHERE IS MY BABY!!" I screamed while sobbing as they both broke down as I tried to get out of the bed, the door burst open seeing my dad "baby calm down-" I shook my head  "n-no... where's my baby...hm" I asked and he says nothing.

Trying to hold me "Where is my baby? ANSWER ME!!" I screamed out ripping my hand from his hold walking out of the room seeing nurses running towards me trying to touch me

"Don't fucking touch me...I will fucking drag you...now where is my child, where is my baby, where the fuck is AVA!! where the fuck is Ava!!! I screamed out.

"Kayla..." a voice called out that made my eyes widen since it sounds familiar, turning around facing Tyler who wipes his nose as he tears run down his cheeks "Ty...I'm sorry I- I- didn't t-" my voice cracks as I play with my fingers.

"a-About the baby...I try to tell y-you but you" he cuts me off by shaking his head. I look back into his red eyes "I know...I'm so sorry...I can't-" he sniffs his nose as I nod, he walks slowly towards me.

"Where's our baby?...where's my girl?" I cried as my lips trembled, feeling Ty wrapping his arms around me and I just broke down. My heart was shattered into little pieces.

I'm not going to hold Ava in my arms or even dress her up in the clothes I had bought for her. Or even see her grow up or carry her to kindergarten. Or even go to high school and deal with so much shit...my baby.

We stood there rocking from side to side as Ty comforted and whispered comforting words. He carefully picked me up carried me to the hospital bed and lays me down about to leave but I held onto his hand