𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐊
Finally, I'm done with that shit" I sigh, falling back on the couch throwing my gown on the bed we had just finished graduating. "I feel you girl," Khai said as she lay on the ground looking at the ceiling. 

Aurora came inside the room with a blunt between her lips passing one to me then at Khai before lighting it taking a buff.

"Why don't we have ourselves a girl's night just us?" Khai suggested. "I mean we finally graduate and the guys are not here, they are at work and it's still early," blowing smoke from my lips.

Aurora claps her hands, "ooh we're fucking going out tonight!" We all squealed, "let's go to the club." Khai said we screamed as we shake our asses. I went in the closet looking for an outfit, finally got one and it was a dress I ordered and it was looking on fire.

"Did you guys get any outfit?" I asked, taking a pull from my blunt, "yes bitch... now we are just doing our makeup," they said.

Having the blunt in between my fingers as I do the finishing touches on my makeup. "Same girl I just finished," putting the makeup brushed down as I looked at my hair. "Hmm let me go over it," mumbling to myself.

We took pictures as soon as we were finished recording ourselves doing poses

We took pictures as soon as we were finished recording ourselves doing poses. Khai spins around sticking her tongue shaking her ass Aurora and I smack it, "yes bitch!!!" "Period!!!" We hype her.

"Ouu guys let's go," seeing the Uber is outside putting my phone in my purse, we rushed out of the house I locked it up before getting the car.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
   𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖢𝗅𝗎𝖻

Rich nigga, eight figure, that's my type
That's my type, nigga, that's my type
Eight inch big, ooh, that's good pipe
Bad bitch, I'ma ride the dick all night

I swayed my hips and threw it back on Aurora while Khai twerked in a split on the floor. We had a whole crowd around us hyping us up as the music played in the club. We were a little tipsy.

Pussy dripping ice, he gets flown out to me
Bitch please, I want a man with the Bs
Pussy from the bay going dumb on the D

Hennessy on my lips, take a little sip
Privacy on the door, I'ma make the shit grip

"Let's get more drinks," Aurora told us, helping Khai up and we followed her to the bar ordering some shots. I felt my phone vibrate taking it out seeing some many missed phone calls and messages from Ty, "that nigga gone be so piss." Aurora laughed but stopped when she spotted someone behind me.

"Ooh well let's drink our shots." We raised our drinks in the air cheering. I was about to take it when someone took it from me. "Hey-" I stop whining seeing Ty drink it, keeping his eyes on me putting it down before drinking three of mine.

I look over at Aurora seeing Mike was there too and Khai who was flirting with Aiden, 'hmm they would make a cute couple.'

"How did you know..." He took his phone out and went on my Insta story showing me that we were at the club drinking and dancing. He grabs my throat I bite my lip at how sexy he looks.