𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐊
He leans in before his tongue gliding through my slit my mouth parted letting out a gasp as Ty's hands grabbed my thighs to keep them separated, I gasp slowly rising choked up moans.

"Ah...baby~" I leaned my head back into the pillow with his tongue flicking against my clit that was swelling up and his finger inserting in my wet clit.

"Mmm~" I moaned trying to close my legs but Tyler's hand kept them open. His tongue slowly circled my swollen clit.

Thrusting his finger in and out of me feeling my walls tightly wrapped around him, "fuck...so wet," he muffled as my moans become shaky he pressed his tongue against my clit,

he twirled his tongue back and forth on my clit which made me twitch I felt tingles all over my body I grasp onto his hair pushing his head to bury against my pussy as he eats me out.

"Tyler~" I cooed out his name my back arching off the bed at the pleasure my eyes were getting glossy as he added a finger every time I twitched, two fingers in he finger fucked me feeling like I'm about to bust, he went faster,

"yes baby, veins pour moi" sucking harshly on my clit until I cum on his tongue latch on my warm ooze spewing out of my hole he pulled away lapping up every drop of my juices covering his lips. (come for me)

He grins as he slowly slid down his underwear only for me to gulp as his veiny length sprung out. I still couldn't get over how big it is...it looks fatter and longer than the last time I saw it, "ooh baby comes here" I mumbled.

stepping out of his underwear pulling him down to me, circling my arms around his neck as Tyler's tongue slid against my bottom lip tasting myself into a sensual kiss, our tongues played with each other flipping us over straddling him. I gently bit his bottom lip, pulling it in between mine.

I dipped my head low, sucking the skin under his ear, Tyler grabbed my ass roughly in his hands giving it a rough slap. "Kayla~" he groaned tilting his head back giving me more room, I continued to suck as I grabbed his dick stroking it climbing off the bed.

I sat in between his open legs with his dick in my hand. He was rock hard as I rubbed over his tip, collecting a bit of precum before spitting on it "baise bébé" he groans. (f*** baby)

I took his tip into my mouth licking off the still leaking precum. I sucked a bit harder trying to get the precum out, making Tyler instantly grasp my hair.

Covering his dick in my spit I then grabbed his balls, squeezing them in my hand "oh fuck" he groaned as I swirled my tongue on his tip looking up at him seeing him biting on his lip.

I took him down my throat. He moans and groans as I gag on his tip that hits the back of my throat. Tyler's hips began to jerk as he came.

His cum shot down my throat, some even spilling down my throat. I pulled his dick out of my mouth sucking on his tip to make sure, I got all of it his hips jerk as I run my tongue around his sensitive head using my finger to collect the sperm on the side of my mouth before lapping on it

                                  ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

"Lay on your back," I follow his orders. He grabs the condom of the dresser before sliding it on, he grasps my legs and lifts it in the air as he widens them stepping in between them, I squeal when he pulls me to the end of the bed.

He smirks as he rubbed his tip up and down on my folds then he slowly slid in and went deep, "ooh s-shit~" I gasp moan as he gave me deep slow strokes he played with my nipples while looking at me in my eyes I let out a soft moan and look away feeling my cheeks heats up he started to speed up.