This Love, Part 1.

I had no sleep, i just couldn't, there was too much going through my mind. I had to explain everything properly to Karlie, but atleast i had some good news.

"Hey sunshine" i whispered as i turned to my side.

She was so beautiful when she slept, so calm and enchanting.

I finaly got a response.

"Hey baby"

I pushed myself up upon the bed frame.

"Hey, i have some good news"

Karlie turned around and sat up next to me.

"And whats this good news?" she smiled.

"They said i can start chemotherapy this week and also Austin is getting married and you're welcome to come, if you want too."

The brunettes face lit up with delight.

"Thats so wonderful Taylor" she said as she pulled me into a tight embrace.

"and of course i'll come to Austins wedding"

I placed a small kiss on her lips as we departed our hug.

We looked into each others eyes for a second with big smiles on our faces.

"Come on, let's go dress shopping"

I laughed as i walked over to my bathroom.

"Only if you buy me taco bell!" i shouted.

"Hey! I always buy you taco bell, its your turn." Karlie answered as she joined me at the sink.

"I was joking sunshine" i said as i winked at the brunette.

I'm so sorry this chapter is really short and that i haven't updated in what seems like forever. I've just been so worked up with school work and family issues. I have so many ideas for the next chapters but its trying to put them into words.