Enchanted

Sorry it took a while for me too update but here it is!

Last Night was long i ended up going home early hours of the next day, but i had so much fun hanging with Karlie infact shes coming over for dinner today while harrys on tour, but I helplessly pushed the crazy thoughts i had to one side but its just i've never felt like that before, of course i have when me and harry first started off but we difted but with Karlie theres a spark.

Suddenly I hear a single buzz ring through my head, i climbed out of bed to my oakwood dressing table and spotted i missed a call from the tall brunette i immediately called back.

"Taylor!" She cried

"Hey karls"

"Its so nice to hear your voice again, anyways i'm at your door" Karlie replied

"What, i'm not even dressed your early!" I laughed

"I wanted to surpise you but i guess you are lazy in the mornings?"

I grabbed my gown and walked through my living room.

"How did you know?"

I unhached my front door and saw karlie leaning on the wall in skinny jeans and a black silky t-shirt with the cutest flats ever.

In amazement i spoke "Woah"

I glanced for a second maybe a little too long.

Karlie stood up straight and took her sunglasses off that sat upon her face.

"You like?"

I nodded in her direction and slide to one side of the opening and gestured to come in.

Karlie elegantly slipped through the door as i slowly pushed it closed, she placed her hands in her pockets and walked over to the velvet sofa.

"Let me just get changed"

i got a smile in return

As i took my night clothes off i could see Karlie checking me out in the relection of my mirrior. I locked eyes and winked.

Taylor stop it! you have a boyfriend... yeah a boyfriend whos never there for you, I argued in my head.

"no!" i shouted

"Tay are you okay?" worried Karlie

"Erm... yeah i'm fine Karls"

As i zipped my flies up and walked out of my room i saw karlie staring out the window.

"Whats wrong?"

She turned around and faked a smile.

"oh nothing" Karlies voice cracked.

"Shall we go?" i asked

The brunette nodded a yes.

We walked to a local restaurant just around the corner from my apartment called 'Ginos Italian'.

I phoned and book are reservation last night.

we reached our destination in a matter of minutes, so there was no need to talk but i knew something was up with Karlie i could sense it.

"Have you booked a table madam?" a short dark haired male asked.

I looked over and replied.

"yes, Swift"

"This way" pointed the waiter.

I took Karlies hand and smirked her expression was still dull i hope shes feeling okay.

"Here"

"Thank You sir" i whipsered.

we both sat down and headed straight to the menu.

"Any drinks ladies?"

"diet coke?" I questioned karlie

"sure why not!"

I gazed over at Karlie for a sec and saw her eyes were watering.

"Karls whats up and dont say the sky, because your almost crying" just the thought of her crying made me upset.

"I broke up with josh, and he won't stop sending me messages for fuck sakes"

she broke up with josh.

i saw tears full from her eyes and that made me start to swell up.

we ordered food and talked most of the night we left about 2 and a half hours later, we was a little tipsy.

"hey karls you should forget about that douche bag, hes useless plus you have me" i slurred

we reached my apartment, Karlie called a taxi for herself.

"Hey you, i love you!" Karlie whipsered

i suddenly felt soft lips touch mine, WHAT IS SHE DOING!!

i didnt depart, i kissed back.

WHAT AM I DOING!!

we parted for air, Karlies taxi was here.

Karlie smirked and jumped in and waved when she drove past.

What just happened? I have no clue.

I unlocked my door and slammed it shut, i made my way to my bed and fell straight onto it.

The lingering question kept me up 2 AM, who do you love? I wonder 'til I'm wide awake.

I rise from my last position but I'm now pacing back and forth wishing you were at my door I'd open up and you would say, "Hey, I was enchanted to meet you"