Breathe

Sorry guys for the late update.
I just finished a one off fanfic if you wanna check it out.
Thanks so much for the 5k :)

Its been two months since me and Karlie had gone our separate ways it was february and not even a goodbye was welcome. After what Karlie done to me, I couldn't forgive her. Not in the slightest.

"Taylor, get your bags ready. Rhode island here we come" My mother shouted up the stairs.

"Okay mom, i'm just coming" I replyed.

The family and i was going for a week away at our hideaway beach hut at Rhode Island, just to get away from everything. I had non-stop emails from Karlie's assistant asking if we could talk, but i decided to ignore them and get on with my life.

I can't go back because i'm on a rollar coaster that only goes up.

But sadly i saw the line up for the models of the victoria secret fashion show, and Karlie was the first one. But thats in 6 months. I'll be fine.

"We need to stop off for some gas, before we travel to the airport" mom said.

I nodded in her direction.

A break from music was just what i needed, i'd just released my new album Red and my record label thought it was a good idea if i went.

As i grabbed my headphones and headed to the car a familer voice hit me from behind.

I turned around to see a brown haired man.

"Austin" i screeched as i ran up to my not so little brother.

"Hello there." Austin replyed.

"Taylor, i see you found Austin" my mom wondered.

I smiled and nodded a yes.

"so guys" austin said as he placed a hand on my shoulder and our mothers.

"when are we leaving then?" he finished.

A smile came to my face and i screamed.

"Austin you're coming too!"

I wrapped my arms around him and whispered in his ear.

"i love you"

"i love you too Taylor" he smiled.

I'm so glad the all of us are going, i can't remember the last time we spent time together as a family.

**********************************

After a long drive to the airport and a 2 hour flight we finally landed. It was cute me and austin snuggled in the back whilest dad was driving our rented rover, and mom fast asleep.

All that was on my mind was Karlie and how i stupidly went away from her and how i saw karlies face in my mind as i drove away, cause i never thought it was ganna end that way. People are people, and sometimes we change our mind, but its killing me to see her go after all this time.

Dad hit the radio on and the music starts playing like the end of a sad movie, It's the kind of ending you don't really wanna see. Because it's tragedy and it'll only bring you down. Now I don't know what to be without karlie around. I just couldn't get the brunette off my mind and yes we know it's never simple, never easy. Never a clean break, but now theres no one here to save me. Karlie you're the only thing I know like the back of my hand, but i just can't breathe without you, but I have to.