White Horse

Sorry guys, this is just a short one but i promise the next chapter will be much longer. I just thought this needed to go on, and it works well with the ideas i have for the next chapter.

Thank you so much for the 3K reads, means alot.

"it's too late for you and your white horse to come around" i shouted

"i'm so sorry taylor it was a mistake" Karlie argued.

You say you're sorry that face of an angel. As i paced back and forth all this time, i honestly believed in you.

"Who mistakenly sleeps with your ex- boyfriend when you know we are together" i sobbed

I stood still and looked over at Karlie, knew she was sorry but i'm at the point in love where i could just give up.

"Get out now" i screamed.

Holding on the days drag on, stupid girl. I should known.

"I was naive, got lost in your eyes" i whimpered.

"Please taylor i'm begging"

There you are on your knees begging for forgiveness. Begging for me just like i always wanted, but i'm so sorry.

"I'm not your princess this ain't a fairytale i'm gonna find someone someday who might actually treat me well." I answered.

Karlies eyes tinned green in the light, sparkling right through me.

"Do you love me?" She asked.

Stood still with shaking hands and answered a simply one worded letter.

"Yes"

"Will you take me back?" Wondered the green eyed girl.

"No" I immediately replied.