I know places

we woke up to the sound of the press banging the living room windows. They wanted answers from last night.

"Morning" i heard Karlie say beside me.

I turned around to see her elegant sparkling green eyes and a smile upon her face.

"I'll tell them to go" I replyed.

I was still in yesterdays clothes and hung over.

I picked myself up from the bed and traveled to the front door.

"Karls, hide" I whipsered

She quickly hid in the bathroom.

I opened the door slowly but i was blinded by the flashes that appeared in front of me.

Voices coming from every different angle.

I just slammed the door and slid down it.

I saw Karlie peek around the corner and come out.

"whats wrong babe?"

She walked over towards me and slid down next to me.

I rested my head on her shoulder.

"The medias going to be the death of me one day, i just know it."

Karlie puffed

"I have to open the cafe early in an hour, why don't you come with me? It will get you out the house" Karlie asked

"Okay, I love you" I replyed

"I love you too" she whipsered.

***********************

"Come on Tay, we have to leave now" The green eyed girl shouted up the stairs.

"Just coming" I sing songed

as i grabbed my coat from the hanger.

We both smiled as we walked out the door, with hands locked together we ran for the car.

************************************

Victoria secret model Karlie Kloss was seen running out of Pop princess Taylor Swifts house with holding hands with the 24 year old.
Is this a new romance i hear?
Or is she trying to get harry jealous?

News struck when we saw harry storm out of her house with his bags packed.
It hasnt been confirmed that the two have spilt but its looking very much like it.

Is haylor over?

************************************

A Long awkward car drive around the block is always a bad idea.

As i watched the trees go passed Karlie turned the radio on.

"victoria secret angel, Karlie Kloss seen holding hands with new bff Taylor Swift."

We looked at eachother with pride and smiled.

"maybe walking out with our hands locked wasn't a good idea" i giggled

"swift trust me, it was a maverlous idea"

We arrived at the cafe  with the press trailing behind, we parked in the underground parking lot.

I slowly got out and looked around, i've never seen so many people following me in my life just for a couple of answers.

"Hey tay, this way." karlie muttered as she grabbed the keys for the cafe.

We walked up the stairs, Karlie took our coats and hung them up on the hangers.

"have you ever used a coffee machine?" Karlie asked

"of course but not one like that" i pointed over to the counter.

She gustered to go with her.

I slowly walked over to the machine.

"damn it out of milk, wanna go to the shop?" karlie asked

"sure, can we walk i need air" i reply

Karlie nodded and went to fetch our coats.

She passed mine and opened the door for me, there was cars parked all outside with the paparazzi waiting.

"They are the hunters, we are the foxes" i said with karlie puzzled as the press were moving out their cars.

"and we run" i grabbed her hand and we both started running as they got back into their cars.

I took her through an ally, a shortcut some would say.

"You are such a rebel miss Swift" Karlie shouted.

I stopped instantly Karlie slowed down the pace of her running.

I aggressively grabbed Karlie's neck and kissed her.

The green eyed girl placed her hands on my cheeks and deepened the kiss.

We were out here in plain sight i could hear then whisper as we pasted by.

I departed for air.

Karlie smiled with hope, hope for us.

"I know places we can hide" I admitted.