Ultimate Alliance | The Devourer of Worlds

Trouble arises on earth when it gets on the sight of a cosmic powerful being that wants to satisfy his own hunger, so it all falls into the hands of the earth mightiest heroes, some known faces and new ones will form an alliance that transgress ev...

Trouble arises on earth when it gets on the sight of a cosmic powerful being that wants to satisfy his own hunger, so it all falls into the hands of the earth mightiest heroes, some known faces and new ones will form an alliance that transgress even universes in order to stop this menace at all cost and save the world they know.

---------------------- /// ---------------------

A/N: HERE WE GO PEOPLE!!! Worlds collide (or books lol) on this new book that will mark the 2nd apparence of Emmet Silverman aka. Phantom! The OC of this book, now you guys know what was all about that ending I did for this book, a crossover event was meant to happend sooner or later, so he is in to join this new Alliance with his teammates (can you guess which one of the 4 silhouettes on the bottom of the cover is Emmet?).

I suggest that if you haven't check out, see the other books that connect to this crossover event: "Spider-Man: Feel Again" (this is the second book of the OC there, if you want you can check out "Spider-Man: Elements of Choice" as well), "X-Men: Rise of the Morlocks" and "Guardians of the Galaxy: Bonust Track - The M'Kraan Crystal", you don't need to but it will give you inside of the other OCs that are gonna be part of this new book.

I'm gonna have two weeks of posting all the insides of this book the About, Playlist, Cast and Timeline (this last two are gonna have two posts) before we get into a Prologue and the Chapters, it's gonna be an exciting ride.

Lastly before saying goodbye here, I would like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone that came around this book as today it has 3.2K views and 209 Votes and 348 Comments, I feel very grateful for all this support and I hope to see you all on this new adventure coming, much love everybody 🤗🧡

---------------------- /// ---------------------