The Phantom Adventures of the Fantastic Four

Following the events of "Ultimate Alliance: The Devourer of Worlds" the Fantastic Four and Phantom get back to their usual life, however their usual life not only includes dealing with mundane things like dating, weddings or advertisements for the...

Following the events of "Ultimate Alliance: The Devourer of Worlds" the Fantastic Four and Phantom get back to their usual life, however their usual life not only includes dealing with mundane things like dating, weddings or advertisements for the team, it also includes answering to some troubles around together while still trying to portray to the world as the "perfect" superhero family.

---------------------- /// ---------------------

A/N: 3 years since this book and 2 years since the crossover event, but we finally have the next adventure of Phantom and Johnny along with Reed, Sue, Ben and other characters that were part of this book and Cast, get ready for some fun and some exciting things to come for the superhero family!

Go and read the About... and see the Cast of the book and get ready for the first post of the book next week, it's gonna be a lot different than this book, mostly because unlike this book is not gonna be a First Person POV book, it will have some moments to keep it familiar but there are gonna be moments where Emmet is not part of but the other characters and even he is my OC and lead character, we still have other characters that are gonna go through some stuff and are going to develop along with him on the book.

Anyway, before saying goodbye here, I want to thank everybody who came to read and check out this book, 3 years since the premire and it has 7.4K reads which is more than the double of the last time I thank everybody during the crossover event post, we also have 332 Votes and 391 Comments around as I'm making this post today, the Votes went up a hundred and while the Comments didn't go much up, I'm very grateful for all the support and love, much love to everybody and I will see you on the new book  🤗🧡

---------------------- /// ---------------------