15) Johnny

╔════▣◎◉ ④ ◉◎▣════╗

Earth-610921

Chapter 15 | Johnny

╚════▣◎◉ ④ ◉◎▣════╝

{{{{{{{{{{ JOHNNY POV }}}}}}}}}}

<<<<<<<<<< UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE >>>>>>>>>>

Today I was going to my dad's building...or tower? Whatever he wants to call it, it's a building anyway, he choose me, Ben and other people to go on a Space Station program by Victor Von Doom, now...I know that is going to be awesome, no question about it, but there was other thing that had me kinda excited which is seeing Emmet Silverman again, I know we may had a little bad blood back in high school, but it's been years since that and to be honest...after I kissed him in the Prom After Party on my house I can't get him out of my head and the feeling came back as soon as I lay my eyes on him, he doesn't seem too happy to see me but I don't care that he may think I'm still as bad as back in the day, I will try to show him otherwise, I even tried to buying him his lunch but he got even mad at me and told me to stay away from him...sorry Silverman but I will not budge that easily.

<<<<<<<<<< ASHES >>>>>>>>>>

Like I said, it wouldn't be easy for me to stay away from Silverman, I was there in his desk any free time I had from training, he tried to not talk to me unless it was something from work, but that didn't bother me, what did bother me was Leo, my god! He is fucking annoying and ever since I'm around he have grown more touchy with Silverman, for what Sue told they were just hooking up, but I might be making him jealous which doesn't bother me...unless he tries to make me jealous as well kissing, touching or anything with Emmet...god I hate that guy.

Anyway, today we have something going on with a spaceship but we are still working as orders from Doom, the astronauts, that means me, Ben and the others, will keep our eyes open in case we got something like the New York Invasion of 2012 we had orders to defend the tower, Sue didn't like that and nagged me about it, but the best was seeing as Silverman was a little worried about the thing, maybe I'm getting under his skin slowly, he even asked me to help him with something when a co-worker called for his help, I only had to keep his balance on a ladder which isn't big deal but at least I had a nice look on his ass until I felt lightheaded and after that...I don't remember....