About...

About the Story:

This story if you notice it has a number 2 on it which means this comes around with a plan I have about doing my own expanded universe of some sort, I'm gonna follow the plot of the "Fantastic Four" 2005 film with some elements of the 2015 film but everything will develop inside the MCU and it will be written/narrated in First Person POV.

Also this story will develop inside "ZET-J Universe" whose earth number is Earth-610921 which is basically a combination of Earth-616 where the MCU films take part, Earth-6109 where the video game "Marvel: Ultimate Alliance" is based on and Earth-92131 where the 90's Marvel Cartoon's film take part.

Warnings:

This story contains strong language, sexual references and a lot of sass.

Disclaimer:

I own nothing on this story except my OC and some stuff related to him, all rights to Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, Tim Story, Josh Turman, Simon Kinberg, Josh Trank, Jeremy Slater, Marvel Comics, 20th Century Fox, Disney and Mickey Mouse...our future ruler of the world, also rights to Butch Hartman and Nickelodeon.

Also I will like to address and give credit to greysvirgo because 1. His work is amazing and I admire his dedication and good writing and 2. His work has inspired this new idea (even I ain't half as good as him) and if you know his work you may know what this is going to be.

Copyright:

Copyright 2020 © | All Rights Reserved, no part of this may be copied, translated (without my permission) or stolen. Any resemblances to other works are purely coincidental. If there are any issues please message me privately

█ ④ █▓▓▓ ▆ ▇ ▣ ▇ ▆ ▓▓▓█ ④ █

About my OC Chatacter:

His Name: My boy's name is pretty normal without much meaning more that I think it's a cute name and last name.

Physical Apparence: Unlike my other books I'm gonna leave the reveal of the faceclaim for the Cast post, but the character will be white, dark hair and eyes, a little tall and lean body, I also wanted someone that looked like he could stand up and sass away anybody and everybody.

His Powers: His powers are based on the show "Danny Phantom" at some extend, reason why I copyright on the disclaimer Nickelodeon and his creator. My OC can turn himself into a "ghost like" form that means that he can go through walls and float/fly, I also added the "plasma" beam that Danny Phantom shoots as another ability and lastly but not least he can go inside someone body to control the person and by doing that he can take a peak on his mind see memories and stuff, I don't think Danny Phantom could do that one but there is a reason for that one.

His Family: Well I really didn't go deep into explaining his family on the actual story but he is only child with a single father, but there is not much to talk about that as it doesn't affect the story.

█ ④ █▓▓▓ ▆ ▇ ▣ ▇ ▆ ▓▓▓█ ④ █

About Me & Fantastic Four + MCU and Marvel Comics:

Now the Fantastic Four and I doesn't have much of a deep relationship like I would have with either Spider-Man, but I did watch the 90's cartoon of them, I like it very much (like all the Marvel cartoons of the 90's "Action Hour") and I remember vaguely parts of it like when Galactus and Silver Surfer go to earth and when they met the Inhumans, also I remember the whole crossover events with Spider-Man, Ironman and even The Hulk. I think watched some glimpses of the old cartoon and the kinda lame but hilarious The Thing show when it was like a kid that turned into him using rings.

I think I didn't have any toys of them as a kid unlike Spiderman or other Marvel characters, I do remember wanting a Human Torn and Invisible Woman toys because the design was cool, they both looked like they were made of glass, I did play the two PS2 videogames that were based on the two films.

Talking about the films unlike popular opinion I do liked the two films of Fantastic Four where Chris Evans was Human Torch, what I didn't like much was the reboot, I thought the casting was a little off (and no, I'm not saying that because they cast a black Human Torch, but the one that was like more on point was Reed Richards actually) and the story was a bit of a mess, even though the special effects and look of the film were kinda nice, but yeah we are gonna pretend that it didn't happened.

---------------------- /// ---------------------

A/N: With all been said before, my OC will be shipped with Johnny Storm and even this story is gonna go through the same plot of the 2005 film, I'm not gonna use the same actors or the actors of the 2015 film (not only because what I say about the 2015 casting but also because Chris Evans and Michael B Jordan are part of the MCU as other characters already as we know it), I'm gonna re-cast the Fantastic Four, Doom and other support characters that were part of the films, also I'm sorry for the generic name of "The Beginning" but I didn't want to just called "Fantastic Four" since I want it to show that I'm gonna go through the Origin story of them inside the MCU universe or well my own little universe here.

You guys better be ready for this one because is gonna be a long trip but I hope is a fun one as well, also be ware for 2 things:

1. The other story I'm posting called "Spider-Man: Elements of Choice" which is gonna be linked to this somehow

2. Friday when I will post the Cast of the fic and tell you guys the official day I will update this.

See you guys soon 😜

---------------------- /// ---------------------