Chapter 13

I look around desperately for any exit. An idea comes to mind as I glance at the frosted over window. I walk towards it. "Olaf help me." I say and begin pounding on the window. Together we get the window open and it flies off its hinges, lost to the storm.

Olaf almost falls through but me and Anna catch him. "Slide Anna. Slide (Y/n)."

Me and Anna sit on the ledge of the window before holding our breath and sliding down the steep snow covered roof. We make it to the bottom and I help Anna to her feet. The wind almost knocking me over. We make our way through the city to the fjords. The wind picks up to violent speeds as we step out onto the ice.

"Woah! Keep going!" Olaf shouts as the wind blows him away.

"Come on Anna." I say. We begin making our way across the ice.

"Kristoff!" Anna calls but her voice is carried away by the wind.

We stumble around, the wind pushing us in different directions. A boat creaks above us as the wind blows violently at its sails. We keep going, keep pushing.

Anna looks down at her hands to see her fingertips turning blue. I glance at my hands to see the same. A sharp pain stabs my heart causing me to lose my footing and slip on the ice.

"(Y/n)!" Anna calls.

"I'm okay, Anna. Go find Kristoff. I'm right behind you."

She nods before continuing on.

I push myself to weak legs, the wind almost pushing me over again.

Elsa POV

I look around the fjord. The blizzard making me hopelessly lost. I spin around to see Hans coming towards me. I gasp and try to run.

"Elsa!" He shouts over the raging storm. "You can't run from this!"

"Just take care of my sister, and (Y/n)." I say.

"You're sister? (Y/n)? They returned from the mountain weak and cold. They said that you froze their hearts."

"No." I say.

"​​I tried to save her, but it was too late. Her skin was ice, her hair turned white. As for (y/n) there was nothing we could do. No one loved her enough to save her."

'I loved her.' Tears prick my eyes and my heart feels heavy as I realize what I've done.

"(y/n) and Anna are dead... because of you." Hans shouts.

My knees suddenly feel weak as reality sinks in. "No." I cry. I fall to my knees and the storm around me quiets.

(Y/n) POV

The blizzard suddenly stops and I can see Anna in front of me again. Kristoff a few feet from her. She starts walking towards him as he sprints towards her. They collide and Kristoff hugs her tightly. I can slightly see color returning to Anna's face. I smile but Anna looks at me worried.

I can hardly move at this point, the cold is settled so deep in my bones. Over to my left I hear the drawing of a sword. I turn to see Hans standing over Elsa ready to cut her down.

"Elsa?"

Finding movement in my legs I didn't know I had, I sprint over and throw myself between Hans and Elsa.

"No!"

Just as the sword comes down everything goes black.

3rd POV

As Han's sword collides with (Y/n)'s frozen hand it shaders into a bunch of pieces. The shock wave of it sends the man flying back. Elsa notices the frozen figure standing above her. "Anna?!" But when she sees who it is her heart shatters like the blade. "(Y/n)! No! Please no!" Elsa cries as tears run down her cheeks. She throws herself at (y/n) hugging her frozen form.