Timeline Part 1

So I decided to rewrite the Timeline so it's easier for you all to read and is easier for me to write. This also includes all the changes that I accidentally didn't put in and I apologize that this took so long. Anyway, onto the Storyline!
__________________________________

1968

William was still in the thick of his project to Immortal Life. He set up a small office in the basement and experimented on himself, not ready to use live specimens that could get him trouble with the law.

1969

Henry came to William with what he thought was a brilliant idea. A business that they would start together to change the world. But this business would only end in chaos...

"What if we started an entertainment company with what I like to call animatronics?"

Henry explained the basics of what he had in mind to William. They agreed and scheduled a lunch get together to discuss this idea further. They spent the year designing the building, writing the schematics for the animatronics, and calculating the sizes that they would need everything to be.

They called this place Funtime Ennard's Pizza World. They made Ennard to start off their project. A prototype animatronic. If Ennard became a success, the two would add in a whole crew to get more business. They made this Pizza World as a place of birthday fun.

The Pizzaria was built in 1970 and opened in 1971

Funtime Ennard's Pizza World was a big hit with the audience. The two started the schematics for the rest of the crew the following week.

William then adopted Michael, whose 5-6 during this time, despite Henry telling him it would be a bad idea.

1973

This year only brought misfortune for FEPW...

Four kids were murdered by a man that was identified as Noah Thompson, who was found dead infront of Ennard. That day caused the shut down for the attraction. The mayor deemed Ennard too dangerous after that incident, causing the animatronic to get scrapped.

William and Henry didn't take this loss too seriously. Using Ennards parts they made a new crew and renamed the Pizzaria to Circus Baby's Pizza World and Rental. The building slowly became popular again.

1975

William adopted Evan, who was 2-3 during this time. He began to make a new Pizzaria incase the old one shut down or if something went wrong. He named it Fredbears Family Diner and even gave Evan a plush that he called Psychic Friend Fredbear. He even made the animatronics so people could be in them. He called these "Springlock Suits."

However, around this time, Michael, whose 9-10, was hit by a car.

He was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance. He was dead for 15 minutes. It sparked William's interest...it took him back to his death experience. He had a new found trust for Michael, telling him about his plan for Immortal Life and about what he planned to use it for.

Michael didn't stop his father. He didn't know how. He didn't know what would happen if he did, and that's what scared him.

A thought entered Williams head. What if death had something to do with it? What if death was the key to immortal life? He didn't tell Mike the full length of his plan, which described in detail that he would have to kill his family.

William continued to experiment on himself, keeping that a secret aswell. He'd taste death over and over again to the point he was use to feeling his heart stop. He was use to the exhaustion, he was use to waking up like he was just struck by a lightning bolt. And to think all he wanted to do was bring his parents back to life....