William Afton's Past

William was born in 1930 at the beginning of a War. His parents were in the Army. His father was apart of the Marines and Air Force while his mother was a spy. William was born in England, yet he had to be moved to Mississippi to live with his Granparents, since his parents couldn't take care of him.

But unknown to the world...he is a Sociopath

1932

It had been two years after Williams birth when his parents were killed on the battlefield, and his Grandfather died of a heart attack. His Grandmother, who was now too old to take care of him, decided to put William in Foster care.

1934

William was adopted at four years old by his foster parents who lived on a farm that didn't make much money. In 1936 William's foster father decided to put him to work on the farm.

1938(William's 8)

William's foster mother told him about what happened to his real parents. He didn't like how his parents were killed that way. He felt abandoned. He wanted his family back. He wanted his parents back.

He developed a God Complex after that that he called "Immortal Life."

That's how it all started. He started to think about ways to bring them back. His first idea was death...

1939(William's 9)

Every mistake. Every mistake William made out on the field costed a punishment. He'd either be whipped or locked in the cellar. It was something he learned to expect.

Go to School, come home, make a mistake, get whipped or locked in the cellar with no food. Atleast his foster mother didn't treat him so badly. She taught him how to read; bake, and even write.

He thought of his foster mother as an important part to his life.

1941(William's 11)

Cancer. It was a new word, a new concept to William. The word infected his foster mother. He didn't understand why it was slowly killing her...why she was so sick. But he thought it was a bad thing only when his foster father slapped him and screamed at him that he 'didn't care.'

He felt bad because he knew Cancer wasn't a good thing...

1944(William's 14)

Money was extremely scarse now and even a few of the crops were dying. William's foster mother had died earlier that year.

Every now and then different branches of the Army would use William's foster fathers field to train. To make a quick buck and stay alive, his foster father decided to sell William to the Army, throwing in a few crops to help seal the deal.

William didn't want to leave, but he realized there was no way to stop the transaction.

1948(William's 18)

William left the Army, his mind refocused on his parents. He went to College in New York to help him out in his studies, feeling as though he should learn more about the human body.

1949(William's 19)

William met Henry, a new college student from California. He was 17 at the timw and the two became friends because of Henry's fascinations of the human body. He wanted to become a docter. William decided that Henry would be useful to him and took the same courses as him, along with a minor in Mechanical engineering.

1955(William's 25 Henry's 23)

They had finished college now and Henry and William signed up to the military, William returning.

1959(William's 28 Henry's 27)

It was now their fourth year in the Army but...

William and Henry had infiltrated an enemy base, waiting for their command to take their shot on the General. Unfortunately, Henry was being held up at gun point, William being a bit behind him. The world seemed to be frozen as the three stood there. Without warning and without thinking, William suddenly ran out infront of Henry, and the enemy fired.

The bullet just missed William's heart.

But he died for 30 minutes that day, and how he survived was a complete mystery. But it influenced his idea about death having something to do with immortal life. And with his experiences with the army, William thought that murder was okay as long as it was for a good cause. And he thought that what he was doing was for a good cause.

1960(William's 30 and Henry's 28)

William and Henry now lived together in Hurricane(I swear to god if I find one person going 'ship'-).

1966(William's 36 and Henry's 34)

Henry now lived on his own and married Mrs. Emily.