Timeline Part 5

Hi-
______________________________

2018

William was dragged to hell with Cassidy and Michael, his soul self(Glitchtrap) leaving Evan to free William while Jeremy was put through his own hell. With Evan. Well...it wasn't Evan who was in control. But Jeremy didn't know that...

2028

Jeremy fought for his life, even though he lost it a long time ago. These Nightmare-ish animatronic's kept trying to kill him. But the thing that struck him was that these were the exact monsters that Evan described. But instead of red eyes, they all had purple eyes.

NM.Fredbear swipped at Jeremy, who was quick to dodge. But at this point, he was exhausted. His landing was sloppy and he almost lost balance. NM.Fredbear chuckled, its voice was dark and gravely. "Evan would be proud..." its eyes glowed a bright purple.

"E-Evan..." Jeremy froze, dropping his gaurd greatly as he stared at the giant, monsterous animatronic infront of him. Without realizing it until it was too late, NM.Foxy ran out of the darkness and slashed its claws over Jeremy's right eye, blinding it.

He cried out in pain, but it was cut short as NM. Foxy grabbed Jeremy by the throat and threw him to NM. Fredbear. But it wasn't there. Instead, it was Evan.

Evan grabbed Jeremy by the throat, catching him with its left hand. "It's Me~!" He exclaimed. "E-Evan?? B-but you...I th-thought yo-you were-"

"Dead?" Evan laughed dryly, "I am...and you're next."

"I'm already dead," Jeremy replied, closing his eyes. "What?" Evan asked.

"I died a few years ago..."

"N-no. That's a lie! Y-you're not dead. Not yet!"

"Evan...t-take a look at my skin...d-does that look alive to you?" Jeremy strained to ask. "Sh-shut UP!!!" Evan yelled, slamming "his" claws into Jeremy's undamaged eye, blinding it aswell. Jeremy screamed in pain as oil began to pour from both of his eyes. "E-Evan please!" He pleaded.

"How does it feel!? Knowing you're gonna die in pain and fear! And I'm gonna make you go through this over...and over...and over..."

"Violence isn't the answer..." Jeremy whispered. "What was that?" Evan asked. "Violence isn't the answer!"

Evan froze. "It's s-something you always told me when I was a-angry...Violence isn't the answer!" Jeremy added.

Those words made Evan freeze. Why did those words make him feel...ashamed...? There were a few memories that suddenly flashed through his head. It made him confused, since he never ever remembered these aswell.

He suddenly disappeared, dropping Jeremy onto the pitch black ground(?). "E-Evan...?"

He felt that his eyes were closed. Groaning, he opened them. "Jeremy!?" A voice exclaimed. "H-Henry...?"

"Yes, it's me Jeremy," Henry responded. "H-how long have I been out for?" Jeremy asked. "Well, it's 2014 right now so...5 years," Henry replied. "5 years!?" Jeremy yelled, quickly sittig up. That was something he instantly regretted as he fell backwards, feeling dizzy and nauseous. "Woah woah, take it easy!" Henry spoke.

"Sorry...but have I really been out for that long...?"

"Yes you have Eggs Benedict, what Mr. Emily has told you is true."

Jeremy fell silent, not knowing what to say. "Jeremy, I know you're probably feeling mixed emotions about Molten, but they had their reasons for killing you...even though I don't agree with them, but there are spirits possessing them," Henry explained. "Also...there's someone who wanted to see you," he added.