Timeline Part 2

Thank you all for being so patient with me-
The picture at the top was taken at the beginning of 1983
________________________________

1983(Evan is turning 11 and Michael is 17-18)

The bullying Evan endured in school grew worse, as did his hallucinations and the voices in his head. It scared him, the way the voices acted to him...

Anyway, the bullying started to become physical. Evan would often come home with bruises on his face, which worried Michael. Everyone called Evan a lier about the voices and the "Nightmares."

Yes, more of them formed ever since Michael and his friends began scaring him. They all looked like the Freddy Fazbear gang, but way more scarier than Evan thought of them to be. William also kept Evan's mouth shut about what happened to Elizabeth, even if the place was now closed down.

Evan was terrified of William...he saw William as he saw his Nightmares. But he thought that both were real, even though one of those "hallucinations" wasn't...

6 day's before Evan's Birthday

It was the same day as any other. Evan would get ridiculed an bullied at school only to return home to get jumpscared by his older brother. Evan blamed himself for the "disappearance" of Elizabeth. He blamed his emotions, since he began to believe that his emotions are what stopped him from saving his sister.

And with no one there to tell him that it was wrong, he just...stopped feeling. He wouldn't smile, laugh...cry of course...but for everything else, he was just empty.

The voices he often heard incouraged his thought process.

Anyway, Evan ran out of his room, dropping his flashlight along the way. The first person that came to his mind for safety was Mike. He ran to his older brothers room, but stopped when he saw who was inside. How could he forget?

Michael said it himself that his three friends were gonna sleep over for the week. Evan knew he couldn't enter now. He didn't want to be jumpscared. So he just decided to listen in on their conversation. Maybe he could somehow find a way to avoid Michael's jumpscares at home?

"You guys remember the plan?" Michael asked. "I do, but let's go over it, just in case," Jeremy responded. "Alright, on Evan's Birthday we'll wait for the end of one of Fredbear's preformances since there's a 30 minute intermission between each one," Michael started.

"We'll knock Evan around a bit, then take him over to Fredbear, Arthur and Jack will make sure no one interferes. Jeremy, you'll help me with the suprise..." Michael grinned. "You'll open Fredbears jaws and step away as I hold Evan's head in Fredbears mouth for 3 seconds, then pull him out."

Evan couldn't believe his ears. He knew his birthday was gonna be at the second place he hates the most, but he didn't expect for this to happen.

He ran to his room...deciding to just deal with the Nightmares until he passed out. But there's one part of the conversation that he didn't hear...

"Are you sure it's safe?" Jack asked nervously. "Yes, I asked father how much weight Fredbear's jaws can hold before the springlocks snap shut and he said 250 pounds. Now, I know Evan's head doesn't weigh that much unless he's not telling me something..."

But there's what William didn't tell Michael...

Water can set off the springlocks aswell...

"Hey, speaking of which, is your crybaby of a brother here? Or is he spending the night with a friend?" Jeremy asked. "Wow, you really don't know him at all. He doesn't have friends because who would want to be friends with a lier?" Michael replied.