Timeline Part 3

Day of the Party

Evan hated this day like any other; although, this day would be the worse day he ever had. But today was a day he had a plan for. Back in 1982 and 1981...it was the years he witnessed murder.

He was walking back home from school when he witnessed his father dragging a dead body away with a knife in one hand and his clothes covered in blood. Later on, he found his fathers plans for them and Circus Baby's blueprints.

AN: Sorry I didn't mention this literally as the timeline went through, but I had to rewrite some things thanks to Security Breach and I was too lazy to decide where to add them in so they're coming in here!

Evan knew he had to tell someone about this, and that's exactly what he would do.

"Ugghhh, what do you want crybaby?" Michael rolled his eyes. The two were in the kitchen waiting for William to take them to Fredbears Family Diner for Evan's party. "W-well, since...M-Mr. Afton is gonna b-be awhile. I was w-wanted to tell y-you..." Evan responded. "And that would be...?" Michael questioned.

"M-Mr.Afton killed people!" Evan exclaimed. Michael stared at him in shock before he slapped Evan. "Don't lie about something like that crybaby!" He snapped.

Evan was silent...and unbeknownst to both of them, William was listening in. He knew he had to get rid of Evan before it was too late...as much as he didn't want too...

...

A birthday he didn't want at one of the places he didn't want to ever be in. He knew this was gonna be the worst day of his life.

He aas currently talking to Charlie, Henry's daughter. But some of the kids led her away and tricked her to go outside in the pouring rain...where she met her demise at the hands of William. Evan would know.

He watched the whole thing. He tried to warn her, but it was too late. With tears running down his face he ran to Henry and told him exactly what happened. Henry ran out of the Diner without a second thought, leaving Evan alone.

The Security Puppet, a new addition Henry decided to add in the crew at Fredbears Diner, was missing...(with Charlie)

"Happy Birthday loser!" Michael laughed as he and his friends surrounded Evan so he couldn't escape. "M-Mikey...stop."

"Yeah Mikey stop!" Jeremy mocked. "M-Mikey...I-I'll get M-Mr. Afton."

"Hey. If you wanna keep that stupid bear you won't tell him shit." Michael warned. "P-please...it's m-my birthday!" Evan pleaded in a shaky voice. Michael only laughed, "oh right! It's the crybaby's birthday! And we're not gonna stop until you get your big present."

He bent over. "W-what present?" Evan asked. "Oh, someone just wanted to meet'cha!" Michael responded. "Wh-who...?" Evan questioned nervously.

"It's Fredbear! And he's been wanting to meet you for awhile now!" Michael responded, picking Evan up and running towards the stage, his friends close behind.

Everything went according to plan. Jeremy opened the jaws for Michael, then backed away to stop beside Arthur and Jack. Michael placed Evans head in Fredbears Jaw and counted to three. A grin formed on Michaels head as he lifted his mask with one head.

"See? That wasn't so-"

"MICHAEL THE SPRINGLOCK-"

. . .

It happened so fast. Mike wasn't able to finish his sentence when it was interrupted by Jack. And even she couldn't finish her sentence before it happened. Fredbears jaw snapped close.