Timeline Part 4

1986(Michael is now 20-21)

Freddy Fazbears was destroyed, leaving Mike to take up a job at Freddy's Birthday World(Again. Fnaf 2-)

For once, he actually felt safe. Sure the animatronic's facial recognition's would malfunction sometimes, but that was pretty normal. He changed his name to Jeremy Fitzgerald since people were still recognizing him and berating him out in the streets.

He was still questioning what happened on that night one year ago on the last day of summer.

1987(Jeremy is 21-22 now)

The originals, Puppet, and Fredbear were moved to Fredrick's Birthday World. The Springbonnie animatronic suit William died in was moved to Fazbear's Frights. The Puppet was the only one that got another chance on stage and was rebuilt.

The others were used for parts, but the toys began to act weird when the originals arrived. The originals would often move around at night, even though they were powered off. Jeremy didn't realize that his brother was following him, wanting revenge, along with his cousin.

Jeremy had an even more harder time now. He would always just end up keeping the mask on and rewinding the music box every chance he got. And then the fifth day of work for the week rolled around...

Jeremy was frantically switching through each of the cameras over and over again, hoping he was just hallucinating. Mangle was gone.

They had disappeared awhile ago and it made Jeremy's heart pump with adrenaline when he realized. It stressed him out to the core. "Is this really how I'm gonna die?" He asked himself. "I mean, I guess I do deserve this..."

He leaned back in his chair an looked up at the ceiling. His eyes widened. "What the fu-"

Before he could finish his sentence Mamgle jumped down, screeching out their jumpscare. They knocked Jeremy out of his chair and onto the ground, biting his head.

Blood stained, splattered, and spread across the floor. Mangle let go and powered off beside him. Blood and ripped flesh was dripping from their jaw.

Evan watched the whole thing. But this time, he didn't feel joy. He felt guilt. But he didn't know why...

An animatronic appeared in the room. It looked like Toy Bonnie, but it was like a shadow. It looked down at Jeremy and got down on it's knees. But when it reached out to him, it was pulled inside.

Jeremy's eyes shot open. They glowed completely white for a second before becoming normal.

He groaned in pain and blinked. He could only see out of one eye. He struggled to stand up, and left the pizzaria.

Evan was silent. "How...? That bastard..."

And like that, he was gone.

. . .

Jeremy hobbled home, clutching his head with one hand. He stumbled to the door and collapsed. "H-Hen...ry..."

Henry ran to him, "Jeremy?? Jeremy!??"

. . .

Henry did the best he could to patch up Jeremy's wound, stitching it closed with what little supplies he had. He would've taken Jeremy to the hospital, but he thought he didn't have that kind of time.

He did succeed. And now Jeremy lay on the couch, stuck in a coma.

1992(Jeremy is 26-27, yes he's still alive)