The Saiyan Survivor Arrives

years before beacon on planet vegeta

explosion were heard everywhere as aliens attacked the planets native species monkey men also known as Saiyan's were falling due to these aliens power. these arent any regular aliens invaders but the army of one galactic tyrant named frieza an frost demon or acosian that has so much power that he rules the universe with an iron fist.

we see an Saiyan running with a child in his arm to his secret hide out and put the baby in a space pod. this was paragus. As two other Saiyan's come running with they're children one was bardock and the other was vegeta who came with a child not a baby. bardock placed his child kaksrot in the pod.

these pod are special they are developed by our scientist to suppress power level we have set the pods coordinates to go to to a distant planet called earth. bardock says

good my son prince vegeta will lead and raise these two and revive our race and will avenge us luckily through our research earthling can reproduce Saiyan warrior the saiyans wont die. king vegeta says.

guys press launch friezas men are evacuating in theyre pods we can use that as a cover for them to escape without being noticed bardock says as fathers press launch. hte   podszoom off

good bye kakarot live well my son and avenge us bardock says.

my son and dont make the same mistake as us conquering worlds now that my race i was meant to lead i know how it must feel to be conquered i know that our ways were wrong hopefully i can some small redemption for what i have done by helping the ones who will kill frieza. king vegeta says.

my son follow the prince well when you grow and kill that frieza your power level surpasses everyone im sorry i couldnt name if i could it would be broly nut whatever name you decide would be good. paragus says  

now we make a final stand king vegeta says as the other two nodded and rushed to fight frieza. 

with the pods the three pods left frieza vison with the other aliens invading also launch off being used as cover to make it look like theyre part of the frieza forces. but with paragus sons pod something happened.

error error coordinates have been changed setting course for remnant by host

it turned out paragus son had started wailing in the pod and accidentally hit the pod to land The pod then fell to the planet and landed on arc territory.

two girls who were playing saw it and ran for theyre mommy and daddy. The parents who were in remnants top 20 hunters came running to see see a pod the father nicolas started to inspect it.

What the? he yelled.

what happened honey asked lily who was the mother.

there a child in there and hes a fanus did atlas really fail sending a fanus to space he yelled enraged his family were decedent of a monkey fanus.

And just like that, Lily's mother instincts went into full gear when heard the words 'Baby'. She immediately gave Jean to Saphron, who was equally shocked as her dad, and started to open(break) the ship. The mother Arc aimed her huge hammer to the window and broke it. Once she did, she to grabbed the baby and hugged him. Lilly arc giggled as the baby nuzzled into her chest.

Honey we wont tell anyone but lady Salem about this he is my baby boy now and his name will be jaune arc. as they noticed a deep cut on him. lily uttered somewords but unknown to therm both nicolas and lily blood fell into the hole as they unlocked his aura theyre blood started to react with an influx of this new energy which was aura colliding with key as the aura and ki started to mix with jaunes blood mixing with his remnant parents changing his appearance but keeping him as a full blooded saiyan.

honey our blood leaked into him and he looked like us now lily said as she always wanted a baby boy.

he our son know they said as they hugged him.

what do we call him nicolas asked.

jaune we will call him jaune lily said 

And just like that, Lily's mother instincts went into full gear when heard the words 'Frozen Baby'. She immediately gave Jean to Saphron, who was equally shocked as her dad, and started to open(break) the ship. The mother Arc aimed her huge hammer to the window and broke it. Once she did, she tried to grab the baby

This boy is an Arc now by blood we tell lady Salem about him lily said.

the two carried him home with theyre two daughters following. The rest of t he family gathered. Lily smiled at her husband and turned to their daughters. Turning the infant towards his new sisters

Girls. Meet your new brother. she said as the girls squealed as the baby liked the attention and smiled cutely. the girls rushed and hugged and fought over who gets to hog him.