The Runaways

Jaune was currently running Pyrrha dripping with blood as jaune carried her while they were being chased by beacon students.

Get back here criminal die for cheating your way in here. one of them said.

I cant invincible girls would date that faker arc, she must've faked her wins as well a familiar voice of weiss said. 

i trusted you jaune how could you and Pyrrha why would you care about that faker ruby yelled.

i knew i shouldve kept you away from ruby you were weak you are a faker yang  yelled.

criminal should die blake says.

LIKE YOU CAN SPEAK BLAKE YOU EX WHITE FANG MEMBER Jaune yelled using it as a distraction to get on a atlas airship and escape. As everyone started to get onto her while jaune started the ship and flew it.

YOU IDIOTS ITS TRUE BUT SHES TRYING TO REDEEM HERSELF NOW MY BELOVED CARDINS AND MINE HARD WORK WILL GO TO WASTE Weiss yelled.

with jaune he was piloting the stolen aircarft to arcadia the land of the arcs. he would be safe there he put pyrrha on a bed and let her rest while piloted it luckily he overheard rwby conversation of her being terrorist he promise he will pay that terrorist back for cutting his pyrrha.

when he landed the family guards surrounded the ship as he rushed out the guards recognised him and called his parent he told his parent to bring a doctor once the doctor came and started to heal pyrrha in theyre house jaune told them everything. enraging the family.

So vale turned on my son and my future daughter in law very well jaune arcadia is no longer in alliance with the 4 countries.

now jaune when your girlfriend wakes we will tell you a secret about the arcs and the grimms and grimm queen nicolas says