Welcome Back

A/N: Some of you were asking about fan art and where to send them to me! You can send them through either my Snapchat, Instagram, or if it's a link through here on Wattpad! (First chapter for my socials) Thank you in advance if you created some :)

All Might stood by your side holding onto your packed bags as you prepared yourself to go back to UA to see everyone. You were out for probably a little under a month with barely any contact with any of your friends due to safety reasons of not allowing multiple students at once to leave the school. Izuku was truly one of the few visitors allowed to see you since he was now under your emergency contact list along with his mother.

The temperature was beginning to drop a few degrees to prepare for cooler weather as your feet remained frozen at the floor, hair styled messily along with clothes that gave no sort of style since you were sticking to Izuku's sweats along with one of Mina's old pajama shirts because tight clothing still felt uncomfortable to your healing skin.

"Ready when you are Young L/n," All Might called out to you softly, a hand on your shoulder because he sensed your hesitation of going in and probably becoming overwhelmed with the many curious questions your classmates will give you. You are probably a different person now.

Would they still like that?

Would you still receive their love along with his from your sudden change?

"Okay," you sighed, feeling a bit empty-handed since the old man wouldn't dare let you hold any of your bags. "Let's go."

The small walk felt like miles upon miles as you took each step. You hoped that the news of your parents wouldn't cause any one of your classmates to so much as look at you differently. They can't help their curiosity maybe they'll question you for a while. Maybe ask if you knew along. What if they suspect you're somehow a traitor to UA? What if they are all scared of you? What if-

"I'm sure Aizawa told them not to throw you a huge celebration before he left to stay with Eri. Still, I wouldn't doubt it if they had some sort of plan to go against that. They truly all missed you," All Might whispered out to you because he saw the way your hands played with each other. Fingers pulling on each other as some sort of nervous habit.

You gave him a stiff smile as you placed your hand on the doorknob, taking a deep breath as you opened the door. The natural scent of the common room of the dorms feeling you with ease. The small flashes of memories of you all having little moments of fun. The last-minute movie nights, baking contests, pranks being pulled, everything.

"Oh wow," All Might said because it was really dark, not one light to be seen as he set your bags on the ground to head towards the light switches, "I know it's pretty early but I was honestly guessing one of them would be up. Looks like they actually followed Aizawa's directions." He said in slight surprise. Honestly, the man was suspecting-

"As if!" You heard a female voice sing out to you. Tease and excitement in her voice before the lights flashed on.

"Y/N!!!" Your class sang out. A few streamers going across the room, a welcome home sign above their heads along with the ridiculously amount of balloons on the floor and ceiling to accompany you. A cake in Izuku's hand and guessing by the look of it, it's your favorite kind with "Welcome home Y/n" written in Momo's beautiful handwriting.

A few sounds of confetti shooting across the room to land on you filled the room along with your gasp. Seeing the bright smiles on your classmates' faces as they laughed at your wide-eyed happy expression. A green hair boy's shoulders relaxing when he saw the joy on your face.