Day Six

Cordelia Sparks, a new woman, woken up by her routine in the arms of her comforter. She didn't want to wake up so soon because she knew that the warmth would soon end so she remained in bed and watched as the young girl snored with her chest raising up and down. A pretty site was, she found the girl more beautiful even in her compromised state. No one really cared to be beautiful in their sleep but with Aaliyah, it was as If she ensured to remain beautiful. She had never shared a bed with a young girl and not touch them and yet here she was, resting in a girls arms and taking in her enormous beauty. The girl smelt like baby powder and cocoa butter, Cordelia thought it was a wonderful combination as she has never smelt anything like it. Her thumb traced the girl's arm as her brain took in her soft caramel skin, she closed her eyes in pleasure and a hum escaped her mouth, a summer song as she was feeling sunny.

A heavy weight was lifted from her shoulders although she knew that there was so much she needed to do if she truly wanted to be freed from her mental shackles but today she was happy and thinking about her family was going to ruin the beauty of slight freedom. She had woken up in the middle of the night and realised that she was sleeping with the girl and immediately, she closed her eyes as she was comfortable and it felt right.

Nothing has ever felt so right to Cordelia, nothing, and she thought she wouldn't feel such an emotional feeling and yet she marinated in it. When she dated a boy named Steward, her life was in complete turmoil as she wasn't happy neither did she really care for anything. The sex was horrid as he only cared about his high and never cared for Cordelia, well she knew it wasn't just him but most men. So, on one summer night with Steward and friends, she sought out an old friend of Steward, Alison. She was a breeze from all of Steward's friends, she had dark black hair and an attitude that caught Cordelia's taste. She wasn't young but Cordelia found herself drooling over the woman regardless of the fact that she was a little bit older than Cordelia and Canadian. Everyone loved Alison, she was the night of the party. Cordelia had been quite during the entire day as all her attention was focused on the dark haired beauty with porcelain skin but Alison took notice of this and returned the attention.

While sitting at the dinner table, Alison had placed her hand on Cordelia's thigh and moved it up while she chatted as if nothing was happening under the table and still, Cordelia remained silent. Alison's hand travelled further into Cordelia and she whimpered as no one had ever touched her like that. "Are you alright?" Steward had asked her girlfriend and Cordelia simply nodded while Alison chuckled lowly, it was very seductive and Cordelia relished in the moment. Alison's hand had reached Cordelia's lace panty and was gently rubbing through the light fabric, while continuing to make everyone laugh like idiots. Cordelia found her to be talented as she could keep her composure so she stood up abruptly and went to the ladies room.

"I will see what's wrong" she had heard Alison say and soon the woman was also in the ladies room with a flushed Cordelia.

"What are you doing?" Cordelia had asked the woman

"I am only doing what you allowed, that could've ended with only a touch on the thigh" Alison had said, she knew that the young woman wanted to be touched by someone who knew what they needed.

"I am with Steward" Cordelia had said

"That doesn't mean anything little Cordelia" Alison had said as she caressed Cordelia's chin. Her hand moved to where it was, under the table, and Cordelia tucked her lip between her teeth as the woman touched her throbbing clit but while she was enjoying what was being done to her, Alison removed her hand and whispered "Like I said, I am only doing what you allow" and walked out, leaving Cordelia with desire.

On that very night, Cordelia had refused to sleep with Steward as he was a drunk pig, she woke up to get some water from the fridge and found Alison touching herself on the couch. The sight was beautiful but also interesting as she wasn't really alone, there were two other people snoring while she softly moaned and as Cordelia was about to return to her bedroom she heard "Oh little Cordelia" which sparked her interest. The woman was touching herself in her name so she boldly walked to the couch and crawled towards the shuddering woman, placed her hand on her trembling thighs and reached for her mouth to mute her.