SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR 29.8K VIEWS! I would've never imagined for this book to get this far and it is all because of all of you! I am grateful for your vote and comments. I said I would include a wedding chapter for Albus and Lena but then I decided against it... for now. But I do have good news. I have decided to write a sequel! The sequel was inspired by Teen Wolf season 4. So stay tuned for that but for now, here's a sneak peek at part of the first chapter...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HARRY LEANED OVER ANOTHER BODY WITH THE THROAT SLIT OPEN. He sighed as he covered the body with a shroud and addressed one of his Aurors.

"Seems like a muggle murder, Turpin," said Harry "Why are we interested in this?"

"Sir, he was a wizard," she informed "I've seen him many times in Diagon Alley."

"Who is he and where's his wand?" asked Harry. Turpin pulled out a bag with broken pieces of wood inside. Harry grimaced and shook his head.

"It's not the first one we've found like this," Turpin continued "Gilderoy Lockhart was found like this near the new pub in Cokeworth and Jacob Thornebury was found dead just outside the ministry."

"That's a pattern," huffed Harry "You know who to take this to. Or better yet, I'll take it to him. It'll give me a reason to visit"

"Sir, won't he have better things to do?" asked Turpin.

"He'll do this," Harry said, putting the body in a bag with an undetectable extension charm and apparating to his destination.

**********

That's all you get my little Wattpad bridies!! I'll upload the book sometime this week so stay tuned!! The book is called Albus Potter and the Foreign Hope. As always, check my grammar and spelling!!