Author Introduction

Hi! It's nice to meet you, thank you for choosing to read my story! <3

DISCLAIMER - This is the re-vamped version of the story, so if you've read the previous version, I suggest re-reading as there is going to be quite a few changes to the story!

Are you a first time reader, or is this a re-read?

I hope you're buckled in for a wild ride because like all of my stories, who knows where the story will take us!

I would just like to remind you all to vote, comment at your favourite parts, any questions, criticisms or just to comment in general - it's so appreciated and helps me out so much!

I would also like to remind everyone reading my stories that although I do describe my characters in places, I like to keep it open so that you are able to imagine them as you please, so get creative - send me your character boards or anything to do with my stories, I would love to see them!

⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️  for this story may include; torture, gore, violence, strong language, abuse, graphic scenes and hot characters that may make you fall in love — proceed at your own risk...

My Socials:

Tiktok & Instagram; angelstories18

Linktree - Linked In Bio

Goodreads - Linked in Linktree

Spotify in Linktree for some reading playlists!

Check out my other stories on my profile and follow my Instagram for story updates.

Well that's about it from me, Happy Reading and I can't wait to read all comments! <3

- Angel <3