Chapter 1

A/N : I know i updated late but i decided to finish my ongoing book before starting this one. And I just want to say that I am a beginner writer and many things may go wrong in this book but I will suggest you not to read this book if you are against Mpreg.

*Third persons POV*

"Hahaha catch me if you can. You can't!! You both are shooo(sooo) slow." A four year old boy yelled as he ran further away from the older boys who were pretending to be slow.

"Common, Gulfie. Wait for us naaa. We are tired." The elder boy whose bangs were wet with sweat due to heat said while putting his hands on his hips.

"Yes, you should stop now little Gulf." Another older boy said, trying to catch his breath.

Meet them, they are the sunshine of the town. Mew, Bright and Gulf. Mew and bright are 8 years old while Gulf is 4 so he cannot pronounce some words properly. They have been together since they were born. Mew, Brights and Gulfs parents were bestfriends. Mew and Bright are same age but Mew is 2 moths older than Bright(not their actual age in real life.)

Singto, Gulfs brother is 15 years old. Mew and bright don't have siblings.

Gulf, Mew and Bright are inseparable. They do everything together. Ofcourse, there are other kids in the town too but these three are the best buddies. Mew and Bright are very, I mean VERY protective over Gulf. They fight with everyone who bullies Gulf or hurt him in any way.

The life is very good right? What could possibly change?

Well....what if their little gulf is now lonely?
What if the boys who were protecting Gulf are now the ones that hurt him?
What if Gulf isn't there only ball of sunshine?

(I will continue this but I need a suggestion. Should I make this story short or long? Please feel free to share your thoughts. Bye have a good day/night. Love you♡︎