Chapter 3

*Mews POV*

As soon as we saw the new people in front of us, we ran towards them. Well our town is small and we know everyone in this place so we are just curious who these people are.

All of us went towards the couple and their kid. He was cute just like my little Gulfie but he looked younger than Gulf.

All the kids introduced themselves and the couple looks at us fondly. The said that they are going to live in this town....so that means this kid will be living there too? Ofc he will be living here silly me, I reminded myself.

After that, the couple went inside the house and we all surrounded the kid.

" What's your name?"
"You look cute."
"How old are you?"
"Are you going to stay here forever?"
"Will you play with us?"

Everyone started firing questions towards him. He looked shy and didn't talk for some moment but later he introduced himself as Tar.

That's a cute name for a cute boy like him.

We all talked to him for some minute and took him with us to the playground.

As we were walking towards the playground, I saw Gulf sitting on one of the swings. His head was lowered.

I suddenly felt guilty for not looking after him. Bright was also looking towards him with saddened eyes.

Me and Bright went towards him.

"Why were you sitting here all the time? Look he is our new friend Tar." Bright said while pointing his hands towards Tar.

*Third persons POV*

Gulf looked up to see the little boy that he had seen earlier, looking at him with slight smile.

Gulf smiled warmly and introduced himself, "Hellooo, my name is Gulf but my P'Mew and P'Bright call me little Gulfie."

Mew and Bright chuckled at his cuteness while Tar just gave him a smile.

After the introduction, everyone started playing.

Everyone were showing off their toys to tar and Tar loves being pampered. The girls and Gulf playing with dolls and making necklaces and bracelets from flowers.

The Girls loved Gulf, they used to treat him like a younger brother and used to protect him. They put necklaces and bracelets on Gulf and painted his nails.

This caught Tar's attention. He stood up and went towards them and snatched Gulfs necklace.

"Owww...That hurt. Tar? Why did you do that?" Gulf questioned looking at Tar with his glossy Bambi eyes. The girls are also looking at him curiously.

"Boys don't play with dolls or wear necklaces. Only girls do that. My dad told me that." Tar explained that caught everyone's attention.

In their town, nobody ever stopped anyone from doing what they like. Everyone in the town was loving and humble. Especially to Gulf, people used to gift him pretty dresses and dolls on his birthday....

"But tar, he has been playing with dolls since he was a baby. There's nothing wrong in wearing necklaces even if you are boy or girl or any human being." Said Grace, the eldest member of their group.

Tar's eyes got teary when he heard someone raising voice at him. He was born with silver spoon, everyone used to treat him like a prince.

Mew and Bright went near Tar and hugged him. "It's okay Tar..... P'Grace stops it, he is just a kid. He doesn't know what is right and what is wrong." Mew tried to convince her.

Grace got angrier and replied, "but that doesn't give him any right to hurt Gulf. Look at him, his neck got scars because of the strong thread."

She tried to point at Gulf but before the knew, Gulf had already ran away towards his house....

Please tell me what do you think about this chapter. I loveeeee reading your comments<3