Chapter 9

*Wednesday evening*

*Third persons POV*

Every single person living in the town is present in the meeting hall. (The town is quite small so... there are not many people.)

The reason for the gathering is to discuss about the upcoming function that will be held on Saturday, which is tomorrow.

So, people will be given their roles and they have to practice it. For last few years, Gulf, Bright and Mew have been the main character since everyone is fond of their friendship.

Other children also given their role like Grace would be the elder princess(gulf is younger princess) Jom would be princess's bestfriend, Singto and Krist would be the guardsand stuff like that.

At this moment, Mew, Tar and Bright were sitting on one of the benches in the hall. Gulf was yet to arrive.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE!!" Suddenly a voice echoed in the room. Everyone including the children and the elders diverted their attention towards the Person who was holding a paper, he was the one who would announce the roles and the roles are decided by the mayor.

Gulf's family just arrived. Gulf looked here and there to find Mew and Bright and he saw them sitting with Tar. Gulf freed his fingers from his papa's hand and ran towards them while singto went to his bestfriend, Krist.

Gulf sat beside Mew and held his hands. Mew smiled at his and patted his head.

"Ow...so now little Gulfie only loves MewMew. Bright only have Tar now. Huhuhu." Bright said, wiping his fake tear and covering his face.

But Gulf thought he was crying for real so he went near Bright and tried to remove his(bright's) hands from his face.

(Tar was sitting between Mew and Bright.)

"P'bight.... oh no...please don't cry please...Gulfie is sholly. P'bight lemme see your face. Gulfie loves you soo much, P'bight.." Gulf was tearing up.

Bright felt bad so he removed his hands and pulled Gulf towards him and giggled.

"Ohhhh...my little Gulfie how can I be upset with you when you are acting soo cute." Bright said and pinched Gulf's cheeks.

"Hey don't pinch him, only I get to pinch him." Mew said, trying to pull Gulf from Bright.

"CAN'T YOU BOTH STOP ALREADY." Tar shouted at them. Bright, Mew and Gulf looked at him with wide eyes. This was the first time they heard Tar shout like that...

"We are sorry Tar..." Gulf said and quietly sat beside Mew.

The atmosphere suddenly changed, Gulf was feeling very uncomfortable but that feeling disappeared when he saw his papa walking towards him.

"Papa!" Gulf called his father, opening his arms waiting for his father to lift him and he did.

"Are you okay, my baby?" Gulf's father asked him.

"Um..yes. Everything is very good." Gulf answered cheerfully.

Alex couldn't help but to chuckled at his son's cuteness.

Suddenly a female voice interrupted their moment. "Umm.. excuse me Mr. Traipippatanapong"

"Mom!" Tar called his mother who was standing beside Gulf and his dad.

Gulfs dad looked at the woman who was looking  at him with weird smile.

Alex - Yes?

Tar's mom - May I ask why is your son wearing that unicorn headband? Please don't mind but those are not supposed to be worn by boy.

Alex - umm... miss, you are still in 2010 I guess. Those are just mythical creatures that KIDS love...not only girls and miss as you said with your very own mouth...he is MY son soo I can decide whatever that my son is wearing is right or not.

Alex finished his sentence with a sarcastic smile on his... usually he is not that 'mean' but he can't tolerate it when someone calls out his son for being "different", as they say.