Chapter 5

*Third persons POV*

———flashback of how Gulf was born————

Birds were chirping outside the window, the sun was slowly rising, spreading warmth and positivity to start a new day...

"Honey...oh my god..." A sweet voice said, that is none other than Nan Traipippatanapong.

"Wh-What happened, NaN? Why are you crying?" Said Alex traipippatanapong, her husband. He was confused seeing his wife like this but his confusion changed into shock and maybe a little bit a hope when he saw his wife holding pregnancy test.

"Wait...are you-?" Before he could finish asking his question, Nan nodded her head.

Alex couldn't stop his tears, he ran and hugged his wife.

They were having a second child. 11 year old singto was also happy to hear that he was going to have a baby sibling.

They hoping that it's a girl this time cause they already have a very loving son but gender didn't matter to them, it's just that they wanted to have a daughter who will fill the whole house with positive vibe. And again gender didn't matter... At All.

A/N : umm... I don't exactly know how much time it takes to find out the baby's gender soo  I just googled it, but correct me if I am wrong🥰.

*14 weeks later*

"Calm down, honey. You look more nervous than me." Nan said to her husband who is bitting his nails.

"Ow. How can I be calm? We are going to know our baby's gender. We are going to shopping as soon as we know the baby's gender. I wanted to buy everything already but you stopped me saying that's waste of money." Alex pouted remembering how he got scolded by Nan that day.

"Hahahaha...you look funny with that pout." NaN didn't stopped laughing until doctor called her inside his cabin.

As they were about to do the scan, the future grandpa and grandma arrived( gulfs grandparents... I still haven't thought of their names yet.)

"Mae! Por! You came at the right time. We are about to find out baby's gender." Nan said smiling proudly while lying in the bed.

"Ohh! We are soo excited!" The old couple said and sat on the sofa.

While doing the scan, they all noticed change in doctor's expressions. Alex got scared and asked, "What happened, doctor? Is my child okay?"

The doctor sighed....

"Look...your child is completely healthy but..." The doctor paused, that made everyone in the room stand up.

"But...you child is a hermaphrodite.." The doctor completed his sentence.

"A WHAT?" Everyone screamed at the same time.

"Calm down, I need you all to listen carefully...Hermaphrodite means your child is a guy but his sexual organ is female's and he has the ability to give birth...but before taking any decision please know that your child is very rare and very special." The doctor patted Alex's shoulder and left the room to give them privacy.

"Honey...." Nan called her husband in a vulnerable voice. Alex went beside her and held her hand.

"Don't worry. You heard what the doctor said, right? He is rare...he is special. We will keep him, we will take care of him. He deserve to live...hmmm...shh don't cry..." Alex comforted his wife, while Nan just kept nodding at whatever he said.

Alex turned his face towards his parents, only to see them looking at Nan's baby bump with disgusted look on their face...

"Mae...por—." Before he could finish his sentences, he heard the words that made his heart sink.

"Kill the child."

A/N : Please don't come to kill me. Hehe. At least we know gulf isn't killed....

Next chapter will be the continuation of the flashback... please feel free to give your opinion on this chapter