Chapter 2

*Gulfs POV*

"Baby, wake up. You are going to be late for school." I heard someone trying to wake me up. I pouted and slowly opened my eyes to see my papa infront of me.

I smiled an raised my hands asking him to carry me. He gently pulled me into his arms and kissed my cheeks. I giggled.

"Ohoo my little gulf looks adorable today. Oh never mind, my baby looks adorable everyday." That's how my papa treats me everyday. He pampers me with kisses. He loves me more than anyone else. I want to stay with him all day but I have to go to that stupid school. Hmph.

My papa took me downstairs. I saw mama serving breakfast for us and phi sing(singto) was eating breakfast.

"Ohh look who's awake." My mama mocked me and pinched my cheeks. I just showed my tongue to her and sat on papas lap. He just chuckled and started feeding me breakfast.

*Third persons POV*

Mew and bright went to Gulfs house and rang the bell. Gulfs father opened the door.

"Ohh you guys are here to pick up Gulf? Come in. He is getting ready." Gulfs father welcomed them with a warm smile.

They went inside and sat on the couch. Soon Gulf came downstairs and went towards his father.

"Be a good boy at school okay?" Gulf nodded and his papa kissed his forehead.

Mew, Gulf and Bright headed towards the bus stop and got inside the bus. They always sit together at the last seat.

"Gulf...why does your father always kisses you on your forehead, your cheeks? Only my mom does that to me.." Mew asked curiously. Bright also agreed to him.

"I dunno. He does that since I was a smol baby. I have pictures too." Gulf answered.

"As if you are not a baby now." Bright teased and laughed together with Mew. Gulf didn't understand but decided to laugh anyways.

Soon they reached the school. Bright and Mew went to their class with Gulf went to his. Even in the lunch break, they are still together.

At this time, they are at the playground. Bright and Mew are siting on the bench, looking at Gulf who is sitting on the swing, singing nursery rhymes. They find it adorable.

After the school ended. The went to their house and decided to meet and play in the towns playground with other kids after they finish their homework.

"Gulf!! Come fast!!" The other kids shouted. Gulf was a bit late because he accidentally fell asleep.

"Yes I am here!!" Gulf said while panting.

Everyone in the town loves spoiling Gulf. Since he is the youngest one in the group.

They all were playing, some kids were playing with sand, some were playing with cars while Gulf....he was playing with barbies with other girls.

Gulf is always like this, he loves playing with barbies rather than cars and other similar toys.

Suddenly, they saw a car in the town. Their attentions were attracted towards the people in the car. They have never seen them before. The car stopped and they saw an elderly couple with a small child.

He looked younger than Gulf. All of the kids went towards the family including Mew and Bright. Gulf was left alone so he decided to go there too but he couldn't run since his legs were tired.

So, he just stayed there watching everyone interacting with the new people.